Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria (336 Views)

Nigeria’s Neighbours Reject Naira, Opt For CFA, Dollars / See 9 Ways To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria. Open Secrets! / A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria by Adegokemary22(f): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
You didn't need to be in Dallas to earn in dollars

With the current economical crisis in this country called Nigeria, it would be disastrous if your hope is on one job (except your pay is soo huge), but if it's not then it will be wise to have another job.

Why say job when I can just tag it "side hustle" after all that's what most of us call it.

Well, I have come to show you a business model that you can also start while still engaging in your day-to-day activities.

You see this internet you are using, yes this internet has a lot of opportunities in it, on this same internet young people and also smart people like you are milking opportunities to make their account fat, using what am about to tell you.

Do you know you can create and upload short documents in form of books online and still get paid for it in dollars?

Yes, you heard me right, you can actually do this and the most interesting thing is you don't need any prior knowledge on this as I would be hosting a 38 minutes video class to show you what this business is all about and what you need to do to get started.

Before we talk about getting the video session, let me give you a peek at what you would do if you start

Step 1: Pick an area you want to create a book on (wealth, health, relationship e.t.c)

Step 2: Look at other books on that area of interest.

Step3: modify the way those books were created.

Step 4 : Add a price tag to your book according to the average price tag placed on the books in that area of interest.

Step5: finally publish your book and let the whole selling process begin.

Mind you, you won't be the person to sell those books as the selling would be done for you, without you stressing yourself.

If you are interested in earning in dollars while in Nigeria you can [url]click here[/url=https:///8xo3gj]

Re: How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria by Joelobioha(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amazon kdp

(1) (Reply)

Best Relocating sales deal / Naira Crashes Further To N710 Per Dollar / Inflation In The UK Has Reached Its Highest Level In Three Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.