Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Lagos Location - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lagos Location (807 Views)

Lagos Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Location by Louis8796: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
please gud evening,does anybody here stays in Lagos,please contact me on watsapp or call me(09015385091).
Re: Lagos Location by Joevics(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Louis8796:
please gud evening,does anybody here stays in Lagos,please contact me on watsapp or call me(09015385091).
What are you looking for?
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
please chat me up.
Joevics:

Re: Lagos Location by airsaylongcome: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol...you better indicate what you need o. One Lagosian will call you to answer your question? There's no sign that welcomes you to Lagos. You are introduced to Lagos: "This is Lagos"
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2022
ok,let me indicate what i need,i am an upcoming music artist and i wanted someone in Lagos to help me get any contact of any music record label,that we sign me into the music record label.
airsaylongcome:
Lol...you better indicate what you need o. One Lagosian will call you to answer your question? There's no sign that welcomes you to Lagos. You are introduced to Lagos: "This is Lagos"
Re: Lagos Location by airsaylongcome: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Louis8796:
ok,let me indicate what i need,i am an upcoming music artist and i wanted someone in Lagos to help me get any contact of any music record label,that we sign me into the music record label.

I think you will be best served in the Entertainment section of Nairaland. I don't know that geek heads hear know a lot about the backroom workings of the Music industry.
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2022
ok i see .
airsaylongcome:

I think you will be best served in the Entertainment section of Nairaland. I don't know that geek heads hear know a lot about the backroom workings of the Music industry.
Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Music has a lot to do with programming. Entertainment is promotional in nature.
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2022
yes it is true.
digitite:

Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Louis8796:

Send your Demo. And I would say start small and be patient and then you can gradually connect with bigger names.

webmaster@radialhosting.com.ng
support@radialhosting.com.ng
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2022
i have sent it.
digitite:

Send your Demo. And I would say start small and be patient and then you can gradually connect with bigger names.

webmaster@radialhosting.com.ng
support@radialhosting.com.ng
Re: Lagos Location by airsaylongcome: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
digitite:

They are both creative professions so yes there is a nexus. Maybe I'm not one in that nexus. I don't enjoy music the way some people do. Plus I have absolutely NO CLUE how the business side of entertainment operates. I wish OP all the best though
Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

They are both creative professions so yes there is a nexus. Maybe I'm not one in that nexus. I don't enjoy music the way some people do. Plus I have absolutely NO CLUE how the business side of entertainment operates. I wish OP all the best though

I get your point.
Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Louis8796:
i have sent it.

Alright man. Sound Sultan featured my elder brother while Dagrin was to do so before he passed.

Create your own brand , you must not follow the crowd. Attend music gala's and festivals to connect too.

All na faith sha. My genre na gospel ( production ) . I no like those toto and prick stuff oo. But the music business is the deal.
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Do u now Emirates Airline.
airsaylongcome:
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Joevics:

Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
digitite:

Alright man. Sound Sultan featured my elder brother while Dagrin was to do so before he passed.

Create your own brand , you must not follow the crowd. Attend music gala's and festivals to connect too.

All na faith sha. My genre na gospel ( production ) . I no like those toto and prick stuff oo. But the music business is the deal.
Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Louis8796:

I don't get you.
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
do u now Emirates Airline in Abuja or Lagos.
digitite:

I don't get you.
Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Louis8796:
do u now Emirates Airline in Abuja or Lagos.

What do you wanna use it for ?
Re: Lagos Location by Louis8796: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
give me your contact,let's chat on watsapp.
digitite:

What do you wanna use it for ?
Re: Lagos Location by digitite: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Louis8796:
give me your contact,let's chat on watsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Sales And Inventory Management Software Needed / We Have Created A Free Youtube Downloader / Challenges For Open Source Software In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.