Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Bobrisky Throws Shades At Nigerian Celebrities Who Didn’t Congratulate Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Throws Shades At Nigerian Celebrities Who Didn’t Congratulate Him (352 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video / Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Throws Shades At Nigerian Celebrities Who Didn’t Congratulate Him by Ademide44: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Idris Okuneye, Popular Nigeria Crossdresser, well known as Bobrisky, has thrown subtle shots at Nigerian celebrities as he gave a reason why they did not congratulate him after he reportedly bought his controversial N400 million mansion in Lekki, Lagos State.

According to bobrisky’s post , he hinted that they did not congratulate him because of jealousy.

He added that none of the celebrities have a house in the same vicinity his house is located except music label boss, Don Jazzy. In his words;

“Someone asked why many celebrities didn’t congratulate me. The questions you should ask is how many of them have houses in Pinnock? Only one who is Don Jazzy. Listen carefully!!!! Who God has blessed no one can pull such soul down. 400,000,000 is a lot but I told my God that if truly you say people who gives out to people who need help get multiples back from you let me buy dis house to shame all my haters !!!!! I’m not saying dis to show off to anyone yeah but I just want to let you know that never gives a Bleep about people opinions about you face your goal and let them continue trying to pull you down. While u keep making money

“I don’t need their congratulations messages, the ones I’m close too already did so what else? If ur congratulations doesn’t come with money keep ur congratulations . Even from the people I’m following self it tell that I don’t wanna follow anyone I’m not cool with,”

Continue Reading: https://naijapalaba.com/bobrisky-throws-shades-at-nigerian-celebrities-who-didnt-congratulate-him-for-her-n400m-house/

Read also: Yahoo Boy to wash toilet for eight months in Osun as punishment for Cybercrime

Continue Reading: https://naijapalaba.com/yahoo-boy-to-wash-toilet-for-eight-months-in-osun-as-punishment-for-cybercrime/
Re: Bobrisky Throws Shades At Nigerian Celebrities Who Didn’t Congratulate Him by DonBenny77(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mumu senior man

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Reacts To Funke Akindele’s Marriage Crisis / Couples Who Got Married Last Year Reveals They Are Having A Baby Through Surroga / Portable React To Headies Disqualification Blast Headies Organizer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.