Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah (240 Views)

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by press9jatv: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live:
—Bishop Kukah

His words: “Now Nigeria is being ranked as 9th worst country for Christians to live in. We are number nine and Iran is number eight, everywhere I go, people keep asking me what is happening to Christians and Muslims in Nigeria. Toxic politics has now poisoned our religion.

“Though I am not a Vetinarian, but I was told that when a dog is barking, you walk towards it because if you turn back, it would attack. My point is that we Christians must walk towards the barking dog”.
He lamented the high rate of insecurity in the country, and urged the government to rise up to the occasion.

“As I speak, for past three weeks my priest, a young man and a sister, are still in captivity even though the Nigerian state wishes to pretend that we are not negotiating with the kidnappers but as I am talking we are negotiating with the kidnappers because I don’t know how else to get back my priest.

“It is a very painful experience, my own blood relations have been kidnapped, I lost a Priest last year to kidnappers, I have lost a Seminarian to kidnappers and somehow we like to pretend we have a government, of course we have the apparatus of government, we have the scaffolding, but this scaffolding is important because people are able see access and appropriate resources of state.

“As to what the state needs to do, they are still far away from that reality. It is a very painful and sad reality that as at the last conversation with the kidnappers we have negotiated up to N20 million which I do not have.

“And the kidnappers think this is chicken fee. And I am supposed to pay money to people who are murderers, who would murder anybody; I am supposed to pay money to people who are buying aeroplane and killing people as you hear about Southern Kaduna last week. I was supposed to pay money to people who are prepared to destroy our country and there seems to be no sign to end this madness,” he said.

Political Affairs Int

Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by press9jatv: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Very true. May God Almighty help us. And some set of APC urchins are campaigning for Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blame the god you claim to serve tho... grin
Is it now about Christians or human in general..

Tell your God to release them if he can..cos I see no essence for one to serve a lifeless god who can't come to ya aid when you need him..or ain't he aware that his children got kidnapped..? undecided

You serve a lifeless god who can do nothing about the Killin of his children and you still complain? dispose off your so called Religion and be a realist by facing reality..
Not until Nigerians start thinking with their head..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by Xscape1993(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
All thanks to the evil party.....
Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by SuRamzy: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
bishop wey don sip alcohol abi grin
Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
They should go back and recheck their facts! Pray, in which countries have Christians been slaughtered more in the past one year than they have been slaughtered in ‘one Nigeria’!?
Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by splendournoni: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Their evil Islamic agenda will never work in Nigeria...

They have tried it before, it will never work...

JESUS is LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by Dangrace01: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi for president.

He would turn Nigeria around

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by Deborah98(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes on a more serious note I don't know what happened sef. People became volatile and toxic,e come be like say this religion is the I don't know how to put it that separates us. Very toxic especially in this dispensation and time. It's well.
Re: Nigeria, 9th Worst Country For Christians To Live: —bishop Kukah by Rastaramsey(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigeria is on the verge of being islamize.....

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Dressed As Traditionalist Attends Proceedings At Supreme Court / True Life Story - Before Igbos Came / Lagos State Floods: Cars And Buses Submerged, Passengers Trapped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.