Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) (20727 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwandan For CHOGM 2022 (video) / President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwandan Ahead Of CHOGM 2022 (Pix, Video) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If Osinbajo assasinates Buhari before 2023, he becomes the President going into the elections with federal might
I swear guy. I don reason this thing before but we know say osinbajo no get that kind mind. If to say na between Wike and Atiku, Wike fit assassinate Atiku to be the president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Meeting of the heads of government of commonwealth countries

Commonwealth Head-Of-States General Meeting
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Lazy Youth, many Youths in other countries are supporting their government in one way or the other. What has Nigerian youths brought in support? Na only to the protest mumπ post una sabi, What during #ENDSARS is a big lesson make una go protest again na grin

Buhari is a strong public figure grin u can't try Buhari and go free.

E shock u abi?

What support do you want youths to support buhari? Youths don't support buhari but he is fulfilling his life long ambition of travelling round the world while other presidents are at their desks trying to improve the lives of their citizens. Is it his personal money he is using to globetrot or the money of the youths?

Is it the youths that made buhari clueless on how to tackle inflation, unemployment, fuel scarcity and insecurity?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2022
No president has ever used Nigeria catch cruse than this Daura man. Wetin concern bubu with economic meltdown.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
The Rwanda that has no sense. All retired Army General ruling in Africa are extremely dumbass if not how can Kegama or Jegima fool allowed UK to turned his country to asylum dumping ground? That useless Priti Patel UK home office bitch she is originally from India background why can't she send those Afghanistan, Yemeni, Sudanis, Pakistani, Somalia sons of axis of evil to India or Sri Lanka or Malaysia or Bangladesh but to the fucking silly Rwanda?

To hell with Kagamu or whatever foolish fake Army General that lack principle open his eyes and UK dumping potential terrorist in his country because of a fe £100 million shit.

I spit!!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Commonwealth Head-Of-States General Meeting

What's the difference:

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol! you think like me
g17prinz:
Kweku the traveller
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Most times na only PMB still dey fight Covid

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Joshua12345(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Our president will be awarded the most traveller in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
ofiko123:
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria...

God has already blessed nigeria but we choose to misuse the blessings
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's the difference:

I know it's the same thing I just put the words in the likely order.

U don vex? grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by mayo47(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Neither is Paul Kegame his age mate. Osinbajo is more of age mate with him not Buhari. I must Kegame has done well for Rwanda

Amos1423:

Paul Kagame is not young meanwhile you're not far from right going to shameless see with a guy his age could achieve with little or no resources, I mean big bro going to see the youngers achievement in shame.

Meanwhile, Make I pitch my tent here cause dos topic go cook! Incase una see graduate trainee work for Rivers State for IT field Abeg I dey ready to do am o.. I get HND for computer science and I Sabi operate computer, do graphics design as well as do one or two for camera and I am ready to learn biko.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by AgueroS: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless Mazi Muhammad buhari
God bless him while you keep buying gas at N800 per litre, sardine at N800, bag of rice at almost N40,000 and Naira to usd is N605 for $1.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Hefama: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Work visa to Canada with few slots remaining. Call or what's app +²³⁴9¹6⁴5954⁴¹
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by anonimi: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Zelenskyy:
See someone above that is suffering , still get mouth to call a Failure like Buhari ....

"My able leader"

Able leader, kill you there...

Rogue Bubu is Theifnuibu's able leader, which is why he will continue Bubu's failures next year as the Emilkoan 2023 president.
No more no loss. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
The only one.
The incorruptible one.
The tall one.
The righteous one.
The upright one.
The respected one.
The impartial one.
The dutiful one..
The handsome one.
The one wife one.
Cownu conquering one.
Biafra conquering one.
Atiku conquering one.
Peter Obi conquering one.
The Master.
The General.
My President.
My leader..
President Mohammadu Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by anonimi: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Rochasstatue:
The only one.
The incorruptible one.
The tall one.
The righteous one.
The upright one.
The respected one.
The impartial one.
The dutiful one..
The handsome one.
The one wife one.
Cownu conquering one.
Biafra conquering one.
Atiku conquering one.
Peter Obi conquering one.
The Master.
The General.
My President.
My leader..
President Mohammadu Buhari.

Are you one of the priviledged zone bees buying fuel at the N40 promised?
Or what is your hailing about?
Hopefully it is not just for the miserable 30k BMC slave wage shocked

BADNEAT:

April,14 2015

FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop in petrol price from the current N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.”

In a telephone interview with Vanguard, the former minister argued that Nigeria produces millions of barrels of crude oil daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry.
His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre. This is possible and he has the credibility to make it work.
The major assignment of the president-elect when he is eventually inaugurated is to restore confidence to the industry.
He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles.

“As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses. No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer.
“He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,” he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector.
He is also said to have frowned at the spate of corruption, which has characterised the subsidy regime to include the trillions of Naira spent on both Petrol and Kerosene subsidy within the past few years, thus inhibiting efforts to properly carry-out the Turn Around Maintenance TAM, for the refineries. He added that on countless occasions, he had argued that the country is forced to pay for scam carried out by oil cartel.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Pabloma: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Malory:
Shatap
Ya fadaaaa.....mumu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Abeg make dem help me ask am weda light no dey for dere...

Useless President!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

God has already blessed nigeria but we choose to misuse the blessings

Who are the we?? Are you referring to president Muhammadu buhari?!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by anonimi: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Confirm4real:
Abeg make dem help me ask am weda light no dey for dere...

Useless President!

Is he more or less useless than Thiefnuibu and Fashola who packaged him as the solution to all our problems?

pendy79:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Sunday evening boasted that he could provide uninterrupted power supply to Lagos residents between six and eight months.

Fashola spoke at the commissioning of 8.5 megawatts Lekki Independent Power Project (IPP), the fifth of such power projects in the last five years in the state.

The governor said the addition of the Lekki IPP was a testament to the fact that stable power does not require rocket science to achieve in the country.

While challenging power distribution companies in the state, Fashola said, “Let the Eko DISCOs sign a contract with me, giving part of their concessioning to the state government, in about six to eight months, there will be power in all homes in Lagos State,” Fashola said.

He added, “So, let no one say that he has no money to deliver power for the entire country. This is the limit to which the law allows us to do, but we have done this to make a statement that power can be generated. So, when they come with lies that power is impossible, you can tell them that we have power here; we make it possible”.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/can-provide-stable-power-eight-months-fashola-boasts/

msmon:
Feb 02, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday unfolded its power agenda should it presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, be elected.

The party plans to generate at least 20,000 megawatts (mw) of electricity in four years to surpass Nigeria’s consumption level of around 15, 000mw.

In a statement, the party’s Presidential Campaign Organisation (APCPCO) expressed dismay that the Federal Government under President Goodluck Jonathan had only added 1.400mw to the national grid in four years.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-well-deliver-20000mw-four-years/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Ubanz: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Shame go kill am there after seeing the turnarounds in Rwanda.
He will still be blaming PDP not knowing that Rwandans and the rest of the world already knows that PDP and APC are 2 sides of the same coin.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If Osinbajo assasinates Buhari before 2023, he becomes the President going into the elections with federal might
INEC
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Shebi him see say, airport no flood, and light dey, everywhere clean
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Let him see how a country is run
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer then

Aje...

E b like say the guy need 3by4 stick for head
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2022
AgueroS:

God bless him while you keep buying gas at N800 per litre, sardine at N800, bag of rice at almost N40,000 and Naira to usd is N605 for $1.

Yes God bless him
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
I pity Rwandans for welcoming such a failure to their country ! For the period he stays in their midst,their economy,security,etc will collapse and suffer a great setback ! Buhari is a bundle of ill luck !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Global2000: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Guy abi womanguy you have few more months left. You go follow that your go daura. You don try.

LordviccoDaGuru:

Lazy Youth, many Youths in other countries are supporting their government in one way or the other. What has Nigerian youths brought in support? Na only to the protest mumπ post una sabi, What during #ENDSARS is a big lesson make una go protest again na grin

Buhari is a strong public figure grin u can't try Buhari and go free.

E shock u abi?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) by Otunski: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Useless old man. You've have succeeded in wasting our 8yrs as a Nation. Go and see how paul Kagame is transforming Rwanda and learn few things that would help you in your cattle rearing. Idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / Participate In Debate, Lawyers Tell Buhari / Rivers APC Returns To Supreme Court Today [Monday]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.