Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? (421 Views)

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Speaks On Preferred Presidential Candidate / Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? (2) (3) (4)

Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by tundayajis12(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2022
There is this particular yoruba adage which says ile labo isimi oko, which simply means no place like home. This has lead me to this question, where do we call home?. Is it a place where citizens are treated like slaves or a place where foreigners are accepted as their own?
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by Jennyjay283: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Is that a question grin
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by limeta(f): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Thats a very good question
True there is no place like home but where is home is the question i think .
Well home is where you are save and comfortable
Where ever that might be .
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by Xiaohei(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Home is wherever I find peace, safety, basic amenities and the opportunities to thrive and prosper. I wish Nigeria could check those boxes, but presently, she isn’t. And that’s why I’m staying put where I am. I pray Nigeria gets it right in 2023 so that all Nigerians will be confident to call Nigeria home!
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by Sekoni003(m): 1:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Heaven is my home grin
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by Originalsly: 1:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Where is "home" is an individual decision. One man feels at home in the village ... another in the city ... yet some feel at home in some remote area being at one with nature. If one's dream is to be abroad... then he will never find "home" in Nigeria. To each his own.... shout out to those who do not like peace and quiet .... tranquility ... whether home or abroad!
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by juman(m): 2:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Vote better people to lead us to build our own country to be a real home.
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by bibianna(f): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo naija for life! wink
Re: Home Or Abroad?. Where Is Your Preferred Home? by meobizy(f): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Home is where I was born and familiar with. It will always remain Nigeria. I will soon japa but plan on coming back when too old to hustle.

Obidiency-and-the-no-shishi-phenomenon / 2023: Pressure Mounts On YPP Guber Candidate To Accept OBA's #50m Ticket Offer / Grass Root Lagos Politician Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Has Dumped PDP To Labor Party