Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,489 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Study Medicine In Georgia, Europe On Scholarship! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Medicine In Georgia, Europe On Scholarship! (430 Views)

Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Medicine In Georgia, Europe On Scholarship! by DEPROFESSOR: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Did you know you can actually study medicine on a scholarship in Georgia, Europe?

Yes, it's true.

Most universities in Georgia, Europe, as well as their governments provide scholarship opportunities for students who wish to study medicine and surgery, including married people with a large family.

It's important, however, to state that these scholarships aren't just a "come get money" scholarship. It's very important to add that point, because some gullible people can see this and feel like it's something they can swim in. No! Absolutely no.

There are two types of scholarships provided in Georgia:

1. The first scholarship is for young enthusiastic students who are passionate about studying medicine.

2. The second is for married people who want to, or are already studying medicine but have a large family to take care of.

Actually, that scholarship is meant to relieve their burden while studying.

The most important determining factor in these scholarships is that they're only PERFORMANCE-BASED.

To qualify for the first scholarship, you must have all your papers in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE or SSCE), or any Senior Secondary School qualifying examination in your country.

The five most important subjects needed for entrance are the following:

1. Mathematics
2. English
3. Physics
4. Chemistry
5. Biology

NOTE: Nigerian students who have complete papers in NECO exams but not in WAEC exams may not be accepted by these universities. Most of the universities clearly insist on WAEC because it is an internationally recognized Examination Body.

The second criteria needed to access the scholarship is class performance. If a student gains admission but has problems completing all his courses for any academic session, it puts a strain on the scholarship. [b][/b]

Nevertheless, students who are able to successfully complete each session's course work without any failures or repeats are "good-to-go" on the scholarship scheme.

The scholarship for medical students with large families is provided by the government of Georgia. Like the first, this scholarship is strictly performance-based. But unlike the first scholarship above, which only borders on a student not being able to move to the next semester without encumbrances, the amount for the second scholarship is regulated based on a student's overall score per semester.

A student who has overall excellence at the end of the semester is paid fully compared to a student who is graded very good, good, fair, etc.
The scholarship amount is reduced according to each semester's performance.

If you belong to any of the two groups mentioned and you believe you're passionate about studying medicine and sound enough to compete in this space, you can contact us directly on the company email given below.

Also, even if you aren't interested in a scholarship but just want to study medicine in a more affordable and qualitative university, you can also reach out to us.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP only for those who have the prerequisites and are able to sponsor their admission to these universities. It is not a full scholarship where the university takes care of your flight tickets, visas, accomodation, food, etc. It's basically a TUITION FEES SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIP only!

That said, if you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out to us at enquiries@kingsviewbooks.com or via WhatsApp (+2347030873700).
If you need more information on how to start, you can read more about the scholarship and see all Frequently Asked Questions and answers at https://kingsviewbooks.com/study-medicine-in-georgia-on-a-scholarship/

Please carefully read the scholarship info given here as well as the frequently asked questions on the web page. Please do not reach out to ask questions that have already been explained clearly here or on the web page, as you may not get any response.

If medicine is your dream and you're ardent enough to take on the challenge, this is your chance. All the best in your medical career pursuit!

Re: Study Medicine In Georgia, Europe On Scholarship! by Jennyjay283: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Fantastic!
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Study Medicine In Georgia, Europe On Scholarship! by SouthSidde: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is very good information, thank you for it! I just recently took a medical course myself at https://www.medicmind.co.uk/gamsat-online-course/ and I can tell you that medicine is really cool. I've been preparing for all sorts of exams, tests, and so on. I had classes every day with my instructors. And at the end of my studies, they took me to practice in a hospital in my city. Many people don't like studying to be a doctor, but medicine is the future.
Re: Study Medicine In Georgia, Europe On Scholarship! by StudyEagles(f): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

RU A Unit Question Solve - Admission Exam 2021-22 / Student Loan In Nigeria / Yoruba: The Ancestor Of Igodomigodo ( Edo) People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.