Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone (566 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone by naijaguy88: 4:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Hi All
Has anyone successfully migrated WhatsApp from Android (Samsung) to iPhone 13 using any solution?
Real examples pls
Re: Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone by charlesm91(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
naijaguy88:
Hi All
Has anyone successfully migrated WhatsApp from Android (Samsung) to iPhone 13 using any solution?
Real examples pls
not yet possible. I think you have to wait a few weeks more for that to be possible.
Re: Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone by Ade1177: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Its possible
But it's not free
There are apps on appstore that does it

But none of them is free
You will pay them
Re: Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone by LilNetty(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2022
I bought the app but i don't know how to use it
Re: Migrating Whatsapp From Android To Iphone by Auskyd(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's available. Just check online. But you have to factory reset the iPhone to work with it tho.

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Call Recording Warning On Any Android Phone / Grab The Redmi 12C Now And Save Up To ₦15,800! / Unboxing The Infinix Note 30 Device: What To Find Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.