Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Here Is What You Should Know About Sunburn And Dark Skin. Can It Lead To Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is What You Should Know About Sunburn And Dark Skin. Can It Lead To Cancer? (265 Views)

20 Best Glowing Creams For Dark Skin Under ₦5000 (photos) / Your Skin Can Glow Again / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What You Should Know About Sunburn And Dark Skin. Can It Lead To Cancer? by Jahzblog: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2022
One of the biggest sun Myths is that dark skin tones don’t require any protection against the sun. This means it’s very difficult to experience sunburn on dark skin, but the risk is still there. However, when skins are exposed to the sun for a long term, they tend to increase the risk of contracting skin cancer, regardless of skin tone.
After my research on sunburn, Here is what I found and what its may likely cause you and how you can prevent it from getting severe.
Check it out below.
https://jahzblog.com.ng/can-sunburn-on-black-skin-lead-to-cancer-what-you-need-to-know/
Re: Here Is What You Should Know About Sunburn And Dark Skin. Can It Lead To Cancer? by Originalsly: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Whatever the research..... our grandparents and ancestors with their dark skin have been toiling under scorching sun for yearsss. I never heard of any suffering from skin cancer..... or taking treatment for such.
This is yet another product targeting Blacks.... and some will buy!

(1) (Reply)

WARNING! 2 horrible ERRORS 9/10 Nigerian commit when trying to burn fat / Effective Mental Health Counseling Services / Why A Particular Illness Is Treated Many Times In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.