Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines (1331 Views)

See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by daroz(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2022
#Obidient is really a movement.

The Bible verse is Acts Chapter 3, Verse 6 & 7.
Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Generalkaycee(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Being stingy will literally force you to save money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by inspectorg(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter onto you I bestow the KEYS to the VILLA.

OBI-dience is better than SACRIFICE.

Don't give dem shi-shi, I repeat don't give dem shi-shi....

*****Thus says the LORD.****

6 Likes

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by IamWonderful: 6:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Pandora tax Haven getting the money

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Now PitObi's people are beginning to sound ludicrous... smh

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Moh247: 6:15am On Jun 23, 2022
cool

Buhari stingy pass Peter Obi yet nothing to show for it in Anambra or Nigeria

Prosperity is about charity and philanthropy even God said givers never lack

Obi Cubanna helped more people in Anambra than Peter Obi

A Governor who has houses in London, Onitsha, Osbourne Towers Ikoyi yet couldn't donate "Shi Shi" to the house of God at adoration ministry

2 Likes

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Crixxx: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2022
They say he is social media man and when the movement is taken to the streets in different states they say they are all his kind men.

Tribalism, hate and pain eaten deep

3 Likes

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
Your book of lamentation has been opened. Ndo!
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by IamWonderful: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2022
NetValueFX:

Your book of lamentation has been opened. Ndo!
I am not your family member, look well, sorry go and sleep if the mkpurumiri in your bloodstream allows it
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not your family member, look well, sorry go and sleep if the mkpurumiri in your bloodstream allows it

I rather take mkpurumiri and preserve my inheritance than sell my inheritance to eat meat and carry prostitutesss
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Rootprof(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:

As for now I no get person wey I dey support among the 3 off them but it seems obi is fear among them cos the only thing have been hearing is Pandora tax and nothing more. Sincerely if we're to be real plenty many allegations and facts dey for atiku and tinubu.

I wish Nigerians good luck come 2023 and make we use of sense Wella.

Better still make Nigeria cancel second term. 4 years is more than enough to achieve many things.
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by EMMNIG: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2022
This is our own contribution.
Our love for u is high here in middle belts.

1 Like

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by ekineme: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
IamWonderful:

I am very sure people like you are the one accusing Peter Obi fans of being Toxic and insultive, Here you are putting up caricature image of their candidate, If they replicate it now and the table turns, You will start accusing them of same crime you are guilty of.

He who lives in Glass House does not throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by VirileNelly2420: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Wow, so it's biblical afterall.

Peter will give us what we need, neva what we want.
At last, we will appreciate his strategy.
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Xbobtage: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2022
....When Peter was asked for money by the disabled Leper, he said Silver and I dont have, but i can give you something that is Better - Your Legs,

I believe that is exactly what Obi has been saying all these while.

Dear God help us. This is the president we need.
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by IamWonderful: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2022
ekineme:

I am very sure people like you are the one accusing Peter Obi fans of being Toxic and insultive, Here you are putting up caricature image of their candidate, If they replicate it now and the table turns, You will start accusing them of same crime you are guilty of.

He who lives in Glass House does not throw stones.
I guess you are new on nairaland
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by IamWonderful: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Rootprof:

As for now I no get person wey I dey support among the 3 off them but it seems obi is fear among them cos the only thing have been hearing is Pandora tax and nothing more. Sincerely if we're to be real plenty many allegations and facts dey for atiku and tinubu.

I wish Nigerians good luck come 2023 and make we use of sense Wella.

Better still make Nigeria cancel second term. 4 years is more than enough to achieve many things.
Probably you are pretending, you didn't hear that Pandora Peter Obituary facilitated the killing of youths and dump them in Ezu river? you didn't hear that Pandora Peter Obituary also transported over #250 million cash to Lagos without proper explanation?
Re: Check What Someone Posted On Twitter As Regards Peter Obi's Stingines by Realdon1(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Shi shi, we no dey give.
Shi shi ,we no dey collect.
I rather sell my properties for Obi.
I'm OBIdient to d core.
My old papas and mamas in the whole communities call the youths " OBIdient children" here in Kebbi state.
I'm on Peterside
Inshallah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma / Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters / Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.