Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Volunteer Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteer Work? (1632 Views)

Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions / Volunteer Work / Pls Anyone With Info On Volunteer Work In Lagos(sme's,hiv,tutoring E.t.c) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer Work? by Pweety4me(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2011
What are your views on it?

Have you done volunteer work anywhere before?where?what was it like?

Was it benefiting?enjoyable?

Would like to read you views and experiences.
smiley
Re: Volunteer Work? by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2011
Do u want to participate in the NGV Programme?
Re: Volunteer Work? by Pweety4me(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ishilove:

Do u want to participate in the NGV Programme?
Tell me more? & where r u situated?
Re: Volunteer Work? by Ishilove: 3:21am On Jul 25, 2011
I'm in Lagos. I applied for consideration in the programme,that's why i'm curious
Re: Volunteer Work? by Pweety4me(f): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2011
Hmm. . .but what is the programme about exactly? enlighten me a bit more sista smiley
Re: Volunteer Work? by UpDates1(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Volunteer Work? by Ishilove: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2011
Its a one year volunteer programme for graduates and freshly discharged corpers to help raise the standard of education in the country. U'll volunteer to go to rural secondary schools to teach for one year,free of charge. However u'll be given a modest living allowee and a modest accomodation and otha small fribees. Afta one year u'll be given a certificate and letter of recommendation. U need a minimum of 2.2 and a degree in English,Mathematics or other science subjects. If u aint averse to teaching in the rural areas of Nassarawa,Kaduna,Kano,Kwara and co,send a mail requesting for the application form to nigeriagvp@gmail.com. Den go send u the form sharpaly,fill am and resend am as an email attachment to the above adress and hope ur shortlisted. Opari
Re: Volunteer Work? by Ishilove: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2011
Ehen,let me add that u will also develop leadership skills and it wil make u self-reliant. In addition to gaining work experience,it is an opportunity to selflessly give back to the society without monetary gains. *grin*. I dont know if i'll be shortlisted 'cos i'm a graduate of history and strategic studies,but it's worth a try sha. I have always wanted to travel round so this is an opportunity
Re: Volunteer Work? by rocean: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Volunteer Work? by JagaJaga1: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
They accept any grade and any course as they are in need of volunteers. The training takes place at NYSC orientation camp kubwa, Abuja.
Re: Volunteer Work? by Jalal(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ishilove, am glad u know a lot about the program, i was part of the first set of the program from 2009-10, then it was called Corper plus. How we loathed that name! We moved for a change to the new name. All u said is true. The modest alawee was 12k at the time, am sure there might have been an increase because we agitated for that too. If u are really intrested give me a call and i will link you with the person in charge of the program. 08098401070.
Re: Volunteer Work? by odun3112: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
I am a computer operator
I need a job as a computer operator majorly in a secondary school
whether as a typist or a secretary or clerk

I will appreciate any information on this.

My phone Nos. 08053531484 and 08062691628
Re: Volunteer Work? by Pweety4me(f): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2011
^^Shift jor undecided
Re: Volunteer Work? by Lokoyen(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2011
can hnd holder apply?
Re: Volunteer Work? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm quite interested in such at the moment. Please kindly inform of any such opportunities in the future; thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate Online Job In Usa / Adron Homes Interview. / DFID's Propcom Mai-karfi State Field Enumerators Postion, Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.