Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Beyond Presidential Primary And VP Saga, PDP Big Wigs Plan To Annihilate Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond Presidential Primary And VP Saga, PDP Big Wigs Plan To Annihilate Wike. (381 Views)

Atiku, Ayu, Lamido, PDP Big Wigs Land In Kano For Shekarau’s Defection / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Presidential Primary And VP Saga, PDP Big Wigs Plan To Annihilate Wike. by muykem: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Dear Gov. Nyesom Wike,
Let me use this opportunity to congratulate you for all the political wars you have fought so far.
I commend you especially for not betraying that decision by Southern Governors and other stakeholders that power must come Southwards. You came out openly to vie for the position even when you could have gone behind to support a Northern candidate and in return get the VP slot. Your action did not betray your origin.
Thank you for doing what you did.

I hear there is a move by Atiku Abubakar to make peace with your camp.
As expected, politicians would always act in a predictable manner most of the times. I guess you knew this day would come.

In considering whatever option his team presents to you, it is important you face some realities;

-That the plan is for your total political annihilation because of envy of your clout. So even if the PDP wins the election, the acrimony Atiku has against you for not prostrating to his political wings, won't allow him give you any position that would portray importance to you and your people. Their slogan is that "we can't bring Wike close"
Unfortunately, this acrimony emanates from the fact that you supported Aminu Tambuwal way back in 2019; a man who later chose to back his brother in the recent election.

- Again, that the leadership of the PDP under Ayu feels you can't continue to wield the power you have in the PDP. This is against the backdrop that everyone including Ayu, understands how much time and money you have put in to keep the party moving but they have chosen to pay you with counterfeit recompense.

Your Excellency, I would humbly urge you to bring alot of perspectives into consideration before giving Atiku Abubakar and his team a response.
I am not implying you should not be a loyal party man but remember to give them what is due to them as disloyal party men planning to reap the fruits of labour of others.

Iwhuruohna would say "Nye maewhua (ehia) vu anohia".

As you know, Rivers State is as important as Lagos and Kano in economic and electoral values, so no politician that wants to lead Nigeria can ridicule her.

Let those who feel we can do nothing, live to reap the fruit of our nothingness.

Meka O!

©Dr. Wisdom Nmegbu, writing from Ibaa Town in EMOLGA.

Re: Beyond Presidential Primary And VP Saga, PDP Big Wigs Plan To Annihilate Wike. by Onisanya: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Just when you think you've seen it all

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Faces Up To 10 Years In UK Prison If Convicted / Vote Visionary, Don't Vote Parties- Pastor David Ibiyemie Tell Nigerians (video) / What If Citizens Are Armed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.