Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Health Journey Through Chest Tightness (chest Pain) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Health Journey Through Chest Tightness (chest Pain) (322 Views)

Chest pain and stiffness. / Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / How Can You Cure Muscle Tightness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Health Journey Through Chest Tightness (chest Pain) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Seeing the number of innocent people dying as a result of simple ailments, I thought it would be wise to share my medical journey for anyone who might suffer from this.

To begin, I work in a cold environment. And, I run my AC like I run my life. From the car to home and my workplace is usually chill. A few months ago, I began feeling this tightness in my chest area. Occasionally, it gets too tight that breathing is almost impossible. Whenever, I breath in air from AC it gets even tighter. I didn't realize this sooner. I didn't get any burn just tightness.

Naturally I have a big chest and pull heavy weights. So, I quickly reasoned that it was excessive weight lifting or cardiovascular complications.
What I read online gave me a scare. I ran an X-ray and did a few checks. The doctor told me not to worry that I was perfectly okay. Things got worse and I knew that I had to move fast before I go blast.

I visited another hospital and after checks the doctor shrugged it off and gave me a pain relieving lotion and tablets only. While all these went on, a friend introduced me to this guru who claimed that he worked with the best athletes in the country and I saw pictures of him with some of them. I obliged to have him give me the most muscle-tearing therapy in my life.

I couldn't sleep that night as my muscles in my chest area were swollen and my heart was beating like a drum. I called my mom to explain this situation for the first time. She sent me a syrup which I received in 3 days. Immediately I took it, 60% of this chest tightness disappeared. Then, in the next two days, 100%. It is called Gaviscon.

It turns out that all I had from the start was Gastroesophageal reflux or acid reflux.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are you planning to REMOVE your TEETH because of PAINS, HOLES, INFECTION? / ..... / Please Is This Result Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.