Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) (55669 Views)

Internet Survey shows Dat Pete Obi Is d Most Popular Candidt In Nig Both PDP & / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by HEBEI: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's nothing new shocked

Yorubas did it for Obasanjo in 2003 without thinking of the consequences. That was how AD lost to PDP in all south western states except in Lagos state. That's how it's supposed to be, unlike Igbo people who would rather support outsiders instead of their own.

Peter Obi has the support of all well-meaning Nigerians at the moment. But his biggest obstacle is coming from his fellow Igbos like Fr Mbaka, Ike Ekweremadu, Orji uzo Kalu and other efuluefu political idiots from The East angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
ArewaNorth:
You must be joking from far South making analysis on what U know nothing about. Tinubu will win Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, and Gombe among the states up mentioned. Take this to the bank!
See this one writing from Ibadan and claiming Arewa.. you can never be Arewa , we reject you.
Your Tinubu is a nobody in the north Allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin

APC see your Jagaban ololololo, e don dey fall ooo buga oooo! grin grin grin
you still watch dat song

Funny musician

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Yemi7up: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:
APC&PDP are birds of thesame feathers!
Same as those in Labour.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
I wonder what he would be telling people about Apc

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Carcholce: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I love this! Vote human beings not parties!.

Again, you are really a patrioticbreed. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
96ACE:
I've not fully recovered from the shock I received when I saw this picture. Nigerians are actually the biggest problem of Nigeria

grin
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by mfm04622: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thinkam:
That's the fact, in all posters I've seen with a presidential candidate in Kebbi, SOKOTO, Zamfara and Niger.

It's always Atiku or Kwankwaso placed as the presidential, regardless of the party that sponsored the billboard..

I haven't seen a Tinubu billboard, even within party secretariat..

Well campaigning hasn't started fully sha

Bring pictorial or video evidence! I live in Niger and Kaduna. I have not seen ANY APC billboard or banner with Atiku on same banner. I can understand that of Adamawa as Atiku is the don of Adamawa politics. His children were commissioners in both APC and PDP government. You won't see this anywhere else apart from Adamawa

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Moferere:

Not political prostitution. It just shows that some northerners are more politically matured than the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra grin

Something is wrong with the way u think..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by patpaul: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is the Igbos and Yorubas in the South seeing this? Me, i am for a Southern President most likely PO since the Yorubas had their turn in OBJ but if tiefnubu has a better chance of winning why cant the southerners join forces based on agreed terms to make sure these terrorists from the futa jalon dont grab power again in 2023 and continue their maladministration and killings?

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by McLizbae: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

Not at all.
It shows that most of them are tribal bigots.

ON A NORM, BUHÁRI WOULD LIKE TO RELINQUISH POWER TO ATIKU THAN TINUBU.

NORTHERNERS TRIBAL INTEREST SURPASSES ANY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.

It's either we all know this, or we continue to decisive ourselfs. This is not 1999 or even 2010!
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
sosanova:

Don't mind those confused Tinubu fan boys who know nothing about politics in the North, and they will come online to type thrash story and propaganda about politics in the North, we are waiting for them in 2023 elections, they will know the North doesn't vote based on propaganda on social media

We all know voting is based on the highest bidder and that is still the reason the country can never get better cos uve taken ur own share. The reason y ppl are coming to out get there pvc is because they truly believe peter obi can make a change

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

Not at all.
It shows that most of them are tribal bigots.

ON A NORM, BUHÁRI WOULD LIKE TO RELINQUISH POWER TO ATIKU THAN TINUBU.

NORTHERNERS TRIBAL INTEREST SURPASSES ANY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
You are very correct.

If unknown hausa/fulani contest with Tinubu or Obi, he will surely win in his northern domain convincedly.
Do you think the north want to relinquish power? What can really break their camel back is resource control by states or true federalism which will cripple the center they believe is their birthright

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by mfm04622: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

See this one writing from Ibadan and claiming Arewa.. you can never be Arewa , we reject you.
Your Tinubu is a nobody in the north Allah

I am in the North. The North will vote Tinubu for 2 reason. 1. Because of the party. 2. Because of Tinubu himself.
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Freebills12: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Moferere:

Not political prostitution. It just shows that some northerners are more politically matured than the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra grin

Illiterate people of Biafra in which Anambra is part of it... Anambra state will vote APGA party for governor and state house of assembly but will vote PDP for federal slots... They are now stupid because they saw a better candidate in labour party

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by booblacain(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
mmm
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Vincyman: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'm weeping for my country God forbid,
I can't waste my tears for this country
96ACE:
I've not fully recovered from the shock I received when I saw this picture. Nigerians are actually the biggest problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by morikee: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jokes apart i have never seen Tinubu Poster in the North

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Barims(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Matter be like double chance ;grin
Legends in betting will understand cool cool
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Moferere:

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Freebills12: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ArewaNorth:
You must be joking from far South making analysis on what U know nothing about. Tinubu will win Borno, Yobe, Kebbi, and Gombe among the states up mentioned. Take this to the bank!

With Muslim /Muslim ticket! I know you are dreaming. Northern Muslims in these states will vote for Atiku and the Christians will vote for Obi. You think these people are stupid! They will leave their brother and vote for a Yuroba man?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
lol na North you dey follow play politics ba?

a northerner will be on ballot and aboki man will choose Tinubu unto say wetin happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
We dey wait for una
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Splitmind: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu is taking over the North East!
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Jollof15: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
sosanova:

Go to Niger state, Adamawa, Gombe , Kebbi call people living there , u will see different types of campaign posters carrying APC candidates for other positions and same poster carrying Atiku Abubakar pictures
Don't know who keep decieving Thief-nubu zombies that Tinubu will win North East and North west, they should keep hallucinating till the bitter reality dawn on them by December 2022
[/b]

Theyre not expecting to win Admawa, they lost it in 2019 to atiku. And gombe and bauchi are at risk too. But Kano, Kaduna, Borno, Katsina, Zamfara and all the big states with strong APC governors will deliver their states for APC by force if necessary
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Carcholce:

Again, you are really a patrioticbreed. grin
Haha grin
Kwantinu.
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by shortIGBOman: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why e no add Peter ObiTUARY? Peter Obi is dead on arrival.

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by olamike02: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Must be a frustrated Nairalander who takes all the bants here to heartgrin

Urchins must have stormed the thread thinking it was Atiku and Tinubu so they could tell us how the North is on lock for tinubu
All you guys should go back to your people forsaken places you came from. Leave Lagos for those who are ready to make it works.
Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by simongonner: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
sosanova:

Don't mind those confused Tinubu fan boys who know nothing about politics in the North, and they will come online to type thrash story and propaganda about politics in the North, we are waiting for them in 2023 elections, they will know the North doesn't vote based on propaganda on social media
na to dey look them . Hausa/Fulani go see Atiku then vote Tinubu.. I laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) by Christistruth00: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigeria is the Comedy Capital of the Earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.