Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) (32054 Views)

Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) / Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Temptee101(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2022
ljoh:
Nigerian incoming president

God forbid bad thing.

God no go shame us
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Evergreen4(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, do they have PVC in New York?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by lathrowinger: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2022
angry
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Barrylord4040: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2022
My dog knows that okoro ipod terrorist can never be Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Udemzy05: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Those shouting no pooling boot online won't come here and shout no pooling boots in New York.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by NoToTerrorists: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:

hahahahaha bring it on
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Pakute:

Okoro will never smell Aso rock

They born confused

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Crixxx: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
He will win there as gate keeper of statue of liberty

Lol which kind savaging be this na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Ride on Sir
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
This is less effective.

It's a misplaced priority.

It's an economic waste.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigeria "NEVER" coming President grin
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Pakute: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:

hahahahaha bring it on
Did your father fight against the military for democracy?.. Tinubu funded NADECO, where was your Pandora fraud in 1993?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by SonOfAbakaliki: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2022
My fellow Ibo. I know you are disguising to plant seeds of hatreds amongst yorubas, so they can hate themselves like we do to ourselves. Don't do that. let us learn harmony from them instead so that Alaigbo can prosper like the SW. I trust you to regain your senses soon

NoToTerrorists:
Our Stand is Clear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Ok ok ok

So now polling unit deh for New York ni??

If polling unit no deh for social media used by Nigerians who reside in Nigeria is polling unit now in New York? for Nigerians living in New York..

Just asking..

This question is meant for this people campaigning for their great grand parents to become their president.

I come in peace I no support vawulence!

Peter Obi ti takeover jooor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2022
chase4:
Tinubu has has taken his campaign to become the next president of the Federal republic of Nigeria a notch higher. He has taken his campaign global, eye witnesses spotted APC/Tinubu campaign trucks on the streets of New York.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x0DAuKVRXc

Our next president
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by masui(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Our money oooooo, Jagaban dey spend am wotowoto.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Pakute:

Did your father fight against the military for democracy?.. Tinubu funded NADECO, where was your Pandora fraud in 1993?
e talk am abi e no talk am?
no dey yarn opata

Hahahaha

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Be Ye obedient... E get y

"Don't follow dose dat clueless about and looketh where 9ja people with PVC nor dey, for dey sha wee wee... But ye must be Obidient... E get y"

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by saintrow1: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Gbam
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

God bless every yorubas
God bless tinubu
BAT 2023
Tinubu is our next president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
Na so we dey roll

Media awareness, na we get am

grin

Peter Obi takes his campaign to the street of New York...

Your comment: stupid waste of money and awareness, is he expecting New Yorkers to vote for him too?

Lol Nairaland, land of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Everything aside I will be so ashamed to find my self campaigning for the old candidates in this coming election when we have an option in a younger candidate like Peter Obi… Nigeria need a prudent president at this time.

Cos even before now the money weh dem deh share no they reach me and you we only hustle our own out on the streets with hard labour.

Let Obi go in and reduce the exorbitant extravagance in Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Waste of Lagos State resources. How many Polling Units do we have in New York.

The bullion van drug master with leaky leaky anus and his urchin agbero supporters will not cease to amuse me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2022
This is really serious
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by hotseat: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Do New Yorkers have PVCs?

Would they be part of the electorates in the 2023 presidential elections?

It's, no doubt, colourfully flamboyant, but ultimately an unnecessary and futile effort, if you ask me!

Besides, have both Tinubu and the APC addressed the Muslim-Muslim ticket conundrum?

The Muslim-Muslim ticket is the albatross on the neck and sword of Damocles hanging on the head!

The earlier this contentious issue is addressed, the brighter are the chances of the APC and Tinubu.

To maintain the status quo would spell a certain doom for the party and its presidential candidate!

NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL OF US!

WE ALL DESERVE TO HAVE A SENSE OF BELONGING!
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by int0x80(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2022
This is just a pure waste of money, for a country that an average citizen lives on less than a dollar a day. Wickedness in highest level
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by cheerishMe: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2022
chase4:
Tinubu has has taken his campaign to become the next president of the Federal republic of Nigeria a notch higher. He has taken his campaign global, eye witnesses spotted APC/Tinubu campaign trucks on the streets of New York.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x0DAuKVRXc
why they didn't use his present pictures to do the Add, let the world know the real him, I come in peace
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by Ijaya123: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Does INEC has polling booths in New York?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Empty barrels!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) / Protest In Bauchi In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.