Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! (606 Views)

This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name / Is This A Long- Distant Relationship? ( Photo) / Which P.g Is Hot And Who Is Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! by ElementG(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2011
Sorry guys, i know its been long since i cracked ribs (as u know dats y i was designed) anyway here's a little sumthing for u guys and trust me, am working on one dat will rock ur world upside down grin grin grin grin

This couple are having difficulty with their sex life. So the husband went to the doctor and ask's the doctor is there anything they can do about it

The Doctor say's tell me what's up

So the husband say's, In the evening when we are down stairs we're alright, but when we go to bed and we start to talk about it, we go off it

The Doctor said, I think I know the problem. When you go to bed and start to talk about it, you will have call your private parts by other names

So the husband goes home and tells his wife what the Doctor had said

His wife said, alright we will try that then. I'll call mine the washing machine

So the husband said, In that case I'll call mine the dirty washing

That night in bed the husband said, Darling, can I put the dirty washing in the washing machine

She said no I've got a headache

The following night they're lay there, and she said, Darling, do you want to put the dirty washing in the washing machine

He said, no, I hand washed it last night.
Re: Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! by jackpot(f): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2011
^^nasty!
Re: Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! by ElementG(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2011
u can say dat again bro wink
Re: Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! by bright007(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2011
*dirty jokes*
Re: Its Been A Long Time: And Finally El G Is Back! by StudioCFR(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
u can do better dan dis poster

(1) (Reply)

Water Changes Everything. / Federal Govt To Rebrand Local Products...just For Laffs / Goat And Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.