Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) (66453 Views)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Olastep1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
So sad
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Jmichael1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114094550:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
if u like call all the names of heaven host....
cum oooh.....dem use bad news swear gv u?

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by TrumpDonald2: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Probably as a result of fatigue and drunk driving. Why still travel that same day? Whatever it is, it's always better to be late than be late. And above all, everyone should take their spiritual life serious.

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by tiswell(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Stop pretending oga...

You don't know the f*ck the deceased is....
grin
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by ud4u: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oh no, RIP cry
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114082336:
See Reaction As Obtained By Below:
match made in heaven
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by godofuck231: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Many women are jolting men and men do same ,they dont know the babalawo thats working to see them buried. You guys should go on playing games , nigerian youths are using very dark evil powers now ,ones that should never be brought back from the dark and they are wreckless with it , just like yahoo hows and plus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Josepheraz17(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
So painful, and the groom is a close friend family member. I just dey feel for my guy when I see his status update. Nothing really dey this life
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by divinemichael(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
See more bad news via
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by paduzman: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wa, this is really a sad one. RIP to them.
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by UrennaWendy: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rip to them
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by cyndylove64(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2022
post=114082208:
A Couple has died in a car accident just after their traditional wedding In Delta State, Reports.

Kelvin And His New Bride Evi got married on Wednesday, June 21, and were on their way home after the event when they were involved in a road Accident.

The Couple died alongside the driver and the groom's bestfriend, Timi.

Timi had just bought the car involved in the accident two weeks prior.

The Couple were set to have their white wedding this coming weekend.
please take this down... Timi got married recently too
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by stasius: 12:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Ogbanje Tụfịakwa gị!

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by princewarri1985: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2022
post=114082336:
See Reaction As Obtained By Below:
We all don come this life and na to go na remain! that was how my dad told us he was travelling to benin too about 22 years back and he never returned till date because he died in a ghastly car accident, i still remembered 22 years ago, that day i cleaned his shoe for him and i requested he give me the money for my NECO SSCE registration and he told me he will give me the money when he gets back from benin and am still waiting for him till date, i still remembered he left the house and he came back after about 2 minutes just opened the door gave me this smile and i smiled back and he left, that was the last time i ever saw him, he was just 44 years old, handsome, tall and a very hard working dad with this killer smile,

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by mukthar2000(m): 1:57am On Jun 24, 2022
O my God, so painful, that was the reason I cherished some Yoruba culture, nothing we make a Yoruba couples enter the same car after the weeding party, RIP BEAUTIFUL COUPLES.

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Wisdomrobert(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2022
What a sad news may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by nick50(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Before u get married to any daughter of jezebel please do proper consultations including going to native doctors for divination and visiting her village people to know her background .. our forefathers did it too ..e get why...secondly no go borrow person motor cos u want form big boy 4 ur wedding make ur village people no kill u 4 nothing ..if u no get motor abeg carry ur wife enter bike or better still u can trekk home e no concern anybody

2 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
To be honest, this is so so sad.....

Those guy looked great together.....

I don't why their journey had to end very early.....

Goodnight to the deceased....

Car wey person spend money buy still go claim their lives....

Mhen make person dey guide himself with anything and everything...
Life is a mystery... Timu was my next door neighbour and his elder sis is married to one of my maternal uncles, he's my younger bro's mainest guy just like his eldest bro and i are close and his immediate elder bro Priye is my good friend and we schooled together. So we know our families well and it's sad he had to leave this way, so sad. My younger bro broke the news to me the night it happened and i was shattered. Interestingly he had just married his long time gf and baby mama about a month ago.

His friend Kelvin we all grew up in same hood. But you see the thing, these guys are street boys and no one knows to what length they could have gone to to make this money, just maybe one of them was paying the price and the other was caught up, sad. Secondly Timi had just bought his car and his driving experience was very limited sadly. They have both left loved ones behind who are grieving now, a really painful one.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2022
judeolokor:
Jesus Christ timi haba y na am just seeing this now oooo Jesus oooooo after all the suffer jesus
Jude so you dey this Nairaland? Hahahahahaha...
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Stop pretending oga...

You don't know the f*ck the deceased is....
He probably knows, lol.. The guy you just mentioned was my classmate from primary 6 through junior high school. It was one big neighbourhood.

It seems you know either of them too well

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by DeJuliet22: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Oooh!
This is painful, may God grant your families the fortitude to bear your demise, rest in peace.
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by zcee: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2022
SenatorCorleone:
The number of car accidents in the past 2 days is alarming. I see having a field day.
high rate of accidents in this country is quite alarming
no good road no law...
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
So sad
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Vickho: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2022
post=114094550:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
grin grin grin
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Vickho: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
godofuck231:
Many women are jolting men and men do same ,they dont know the babalawo thats working to see them buried. You guys should go on playing games , nigerian youths are using very dark evil powers now ,ones that should never be brought back from the dark and they are wreckless with it , just like yahoo hows and plus
it has never been this bad.
that's why you see the rise in Killings, accidents and so many bad occurrences
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Vickho: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
nick50:
Before u get married to any daughter of jezebel please do proper consultations including going to native doctors for divination and visiting her village people to know her background .. our forefathers did it too ..e get why...secondly no go borrow person motor cos u want form big boy 4 ur wedding make ur village people no kill u 4 nothing ..if u no get motor abeg carry ur wife enter bike or better still u can trekk home e no concern anybody
likely that the proceeds of the car was made from Yahoo money
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by omohan4: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2022
All dis travel for wedding way person go meet evil people coming back na war

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Prince001(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Rayd502:
Una no dey tire to report death and misery?But this is so painful, why will someone die in their happiest moment?Life and its mysteries.

May their souls rest in peace.

Most of these deaths are avoidable Oo. Drinking and driving do kills cos that's d root caused of 90% of road accident in Naija. Instead of saying mysteries or village people. Make una Stop drinking and driving attitude my people!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by lucky4west: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
village people at work
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by judedwriter(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
So sad... embarassed

That's why the issue of curses must be dealt with quickly before it's too late.
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Babygreene(f): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=princewarri1985 post=114100156] We all don come this life and na to go na remain! that was how my dad told us he was travelling to benin too about 22 years back and he never returned till date because he died in a ghastly car accident, i still remembered 22 years ago, that day i cleaned his shoe for him and i requested he give me the money for my NECO SSCE registration and he told me he will give me the money when he gets back from benin and am still waiting for him till date, i still remembered he left the house and he came back after about 2 minutes just opened the door gave me this smile and i smiled back and he left, that was the last time i ever saw him, he was just 44 years old, handsome, tall and a very hard working dad with this killer smile, [/quote

So Sorry darling.flowers and hugs to you.I know someone with very similar story like urs,their dad and their dads younger brother died in a car crash.dad was 44 years old.
Re: Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by judeolokor(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Jmichael1:
u knw the guy?
yes alot me and his brother went to the same primary school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.