Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Much Are They Paying Me Sef? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are They Paying Me Sef? (209 Views)

4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are They Paying Me Sef? by Lawricast(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
How much are they paying me sef? Our salary is change compare to what they are receiving! See now oh! the month will end in two days, yet we’ve not receive alert. This company has money but does not pay its worker well! Everything about this company is “managi, managi”- People who usually make these complains a times are well paid with good packages but are never satisfied with what they have, some result to theft, stealing company’s properties especially “Diesel” and resume late to work. They see their managers and supervisors as their enemies when given directives and also view them as thieves especially when their boss launches a new car.Our joy as workers is to see the progress of our organization, contribute to its success and speak life to it,let it be recorded that it was because of you the company attain a particular feat. Not giving vistors,vendors or company’s contractors a bad image of your organization, if you have a challenge, channel your concerns to your line of authority for action or resign and not use your mouth to kill the organization..

(1) (Reply)

Photography Teacher For Secondary School (ss1 - Ss3) / A Complete Guide For Interested Individuals On How To Become An Insurance Agent / You Should Take Perfect Control Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.