Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ (1153 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by FashionReality: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lady flogged by her boyfriend in Kwara speaks, says sending him and his friends to jail will do nothing as what has happened has happened (video)
Aduke, an HND1 student of Bartholomew College of Health Shao, Kwara State, whose boyfriend flogged after accusing her of cheating, has broken her silence.

In an interview with TVC, Aduke said she just wants to rest as nothing is going to change even if her boyfriend and his friends are sent to jail because what they did to her has already been done.
''I am not okay but I just need to rest. There is nothing I can do. Even if they are in jail, what they did to me can not go back. They have done it already''she said

Also speaking during the interview, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Okasanmi said;

''What happened was that on Monday morning the police got an information through a friend of the victim that a lady was being molested and beaten up by her boyfriend and his friend. The police raced to the scene with about one or two Army officers that were around. On getting there, the boys were eventually arrested while the victim who was in severe pain was taken to the clinic for treatment............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/lady-flogged-by-her-boyfriend-in-kwara-speaks-says-sending-him-and-his-friends-to-jail-will-do-nothing-as-what-has-happened-has-happened-video/

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by Supreme01: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
She sound as if she has learnt her lessons but unfortunately she avn't... She will reject that gentle and responsible guy in the name of being too churchy but rather prefere to flaunt with this sons of lucifer. If you ask her now she'll tell u how much she still love's him. What a slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by delzbaba(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
She's psychologically traumatised, but its like she still loves her abuser.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by ashawopikin(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
She will still go back, u will hear " I still love him, he has apologized" girls love bad boys
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by Ventriprise: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
you want to chill with the big boys.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by LadyD22(f): 3:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Another episode of gender based violence, if it were a man that was humiliated by a woman like this heaven knows we won't hear the last of it , my prayer for my sisters instead of a man that wants to lord over you find a man that will support you as a partner as an equal human being , that motherfncker up there is not the first to try that and he won't be the last because proper laws have not been put in place to prevent it , it is a matter of do it and don't get caught , so lucky for us he was caught but what about the others?
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by chukwuibuipob: 3:50am On Jun 24, 2022
sad dumb girls be following hopeless boys up/down
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2022
FashionReality:
Lady flogged by her boyfriend in Kwara speaks, says sending him and his friends to jail will do nothing as what has happened has happened (video)
Aduke, an HND1 student of Bartholomew College of Health Shao, Kwara State, whose boyfriend flogged after accusing her of cheating, has broken her silence.

In an interview with TVC, Aduke said she just wants to rest as nothing is going to change even if her boyfriend and his friends are sent to jail because what they did to her has already been done.
''I am not okay but I just need to rest. There is nothing I can do. Even if they are in jail, what they did to me can not go back. They have done it already''she said

Also speaking during the interview, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Okasanmi said;

''What happened was that on Monday morning the police got an information through a friend of the victim that a lady was being molested and beaten up by her boyfriend and his friend. The police raced to the scene with about one or two Army officers that were around. On getting there, the boys were eventually arrested while the victim who was in severe pain was taken to the clinic for treatment............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/lady-flogged-by-her-boyfriend-in-kwara-speaks-says-sending-him-and-his-friends-to-jail-will-do-nothing-as-what-has-happened-has-happened-video/

Humiliation...may not even my enemy get to face it, traumatic and depression

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by johnkey: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Zero pity for dumb hoes
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Speaks........ by kabillionaire(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
See this stupid silly cheap girl, do you think arresting them is about you?

(1) (Reply)

Police Vows To Find The People Making The Rotating Plate Number In Viral Video / Two Kwara State Polytechnic Girls Tie And Sex A Man To Death / A Young Man Borrowed 1.5m To Play Bet He Lost And Took His Own Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.