Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 130. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 130. (122 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 130. by PastorSomba(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 130.

1John 3:2 (KJV) "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
John 1:12-13; Romans 4:13-14; 8:14-17; Galatians 3:26-29; 4:1-7; Ephesians 2:4-6,19; 3:6; Colossians 1:15-17; Hebrews 1:2-3; Titus 3:7; Genesis 1:28; 5:1-3;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

138. The bible says in Ephesians 2:18-19 (KJV) "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" We have access into the Father by the Spirit of Jesus. We share the same spirit, the same life and the same body with Christ as sons of God. We are not strangers, we are not visitors, we are not sinners who repented, we are not servants of the household of God but we we sons of the house and citizens if the household.

In the old testament God was called by many names especially according to His manifestation and actions but no one knew God as a father and no one related with God on a father and son basis until Jesus came. Jesus came walking the streets of Israel calling the Almighty God Father just as any child would call and talk about his father to anyone at any given opportunity. This was not acceptable to the religious Jews who felt it was an act of disrespect and blasphemy. God was so reverered in the old testament that His was not called without some religious attitude.

Jesus came to introduce God to all mankind as a father, a name, position and title God desired to be called from the foundation of the world when He created Adam the first man. Jesus calling the Almighty God Father right from the age of twelve was so delightful for God to hear that from a man. Nothing delights God as much as when He hears us call Him Father. No name or position delights God more than being called a Father. As a result, God desires more than anything in heaven and earth to be a Father to us and playing all the roles of the greatest father ever.

The love of a father to his children is the greatest love ever. The love God has for us is more than the general agape love between God and man or man and man. God wants to show and share with us a much more intimate and deeper love life between a father and a son. It is an inseparable love. We pray to God as a father because God wants to relate with us not as God but as a father and son relationship. If only we can understand how God longs to relate and fellowship with us father and son. Unfortunately we want to relate with Him more as God instead of as a father. John 1:12-13; 2:16; 3:16,35-36; 5:17-45; 14:6-16; Galatians 4:4-7; Matthew 6:9; Ephesians 3:14-15; 4:4-6; Romans 5:5; Luke 2:49; 1John 3:1-2; 4:8-10,16; 1Corinthians 13:4-8;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Future Already Existed. / Witness An ECKANKAR Nigeria Live Service Via Zoom / A Prayer For You Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.