Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,250 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bloomberg And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg And Tinubu (427 Views)

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloomberg And Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Useless Drug Induced vastard has been indicted by Oyinbo...even after the vastard deceived his useless urchins with so many visits by Ambassadors.

Una think say Oyinbo dont have sense to understand that Tinubu is a shameless miscreant adored by useless Miscreants from the region of a fallen demon , they call ancestor?? This is just the INTRO..the main music will soon start.

Vastard miscreants that support a criminal thieving vagabond should understand that Tinubu will NEVER BE PRESIDENT...SPITS!!

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg And Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
The drug induced criminal is a standard representation of what Afonja miscreants represent.

They claim to be clean , but they habour the most despicable practices known to any African tribe...They are

spineless
envious
murderous
pathetic
callous
backstabbing
ritualist
thieving
criminals.
fake document experts...spits!!

and these bottom feeding vagabonds are under generational hypnosis to support this useless thing attached below....spits!!

Re: Bloomberg And Tinubu by Iyasaburi: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Harsh!
Re: Bloomberg And Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why is it that anytime i am back from a BAN...i notice that vastard Afonja miscreants and trhiefnubu miscreants abandon Nairaland??...and wait till my next ban before they creep out from their dilapidated brown roof ancestral cesspits to vomit Nonsense?? Its obvious that a MOD supports and sensitizes dem ...shameless and de-balled miscreants whose source of existence is to be paid peanuts to be pathetic miscreants that support Nonsense...spits!
Re: Bloomberg And Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where are the watsapp crew of useless MURIC Zombies...that congregate every time on Peter Obi matters and Biafra Threads ...spits!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Pressure Mounts On YPP Guber Candidate To Accept OBA's #50m Ticket Offer / Kwankwaso: I Can’t Be Running Mate To Anyone, But I Want Obi To Be Mine / Bola Tinubu Is Not Fit To Be Nigeria Next President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.