Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

I'm Not Going To Say Anything About The Ike Ekweremadu Story Until He Is Arraign - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Not Going To Say Anything About The Ike Ekweremadu Story Until He Is Arraign (182 Views)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / I'm Not Going To Say Anything About The Ike Ekweremadu Story Until He Is Arraign / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Going To Say Anything About The Ike Ekweremadu Story Until He Is Arraign by usj(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'm not going to say anything about the Ike Ekweremadu story until he is arraigned and the charge sheet is made public. Then it's over for everybody who tried to discredit my work last year. It's over for you people.

Re: I'm Not Going To Say Anything About The Ike Ekweremadu Story Until He Is Arraign by DonBenny77(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fear naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Organ Harvesting: Court Orders Immigration, Banks To Release Ukpo’s Details To E / Where Is The South/south Regional Security Network / Fraudsters Hack Coindcx Exchange Twitter Page To Promote Fake XPR Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.