Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari (45212 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me –masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by t2luv1: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
so who should we vote for Mr man

OBI !!!!! Since you asked
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by sirray001: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
Comot for road Mr man, at your age you don't know the right person to vote. Keep on voting old people....... People that can't even say what their plans are, have you seen any of them engaging in question and answer?, who are they meeting after they won.... Abi u no know say they have shared the position among the same set of people. Where will the change come from?. Even students who are at home up till now no way get sense. Make una continue
Bros try to be obedient for once.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Eniitankorede: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
A corrupt old man. Never again will a corrupt person rule us.

Obi and Atiku are the corrupt contestants that I know.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kingwadada85(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Obituarist identified, Obi was impeached for corruption and incompetent reasons. Doctors want on strike for over a year during his tenure. He committed some unimaginable offence, this man is now your saint. If you were too young then, will you keep quiet now and market your bad product to kids and bigots
thank you sir....he said tinubu didn't develop lagos . which state is well developed than lagos state as at now....
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ORIGENAL(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. I'm a Christian, my vote and that of family go to both Asiwaju and the Masari
Who cares Me as a Christian my Bible tells me that OBI-edient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by DownChelsea(f): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
I am still yet to get the logic behind Massari being picked as Tinubu's VP

If you think it's difficult to understand, now let me show you an even more difficult one to understand.

It is outrightly impossible to get the logic behind Tinubu being a presidential candidate in a country that claims to have godly or sane people.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by sirray001: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
t2luv1:

. Obedient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by adeiza4u(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Good one. I'm a Christian, my vote and that of family go to both Asiwaju and the Masari
A fake Christian to the core who don't know nothing about Christianity. Immature tactics. E no go work!
Tinubu is a gonner by this insensitive and unjust selection. I'm no longer a member of APC henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Eniitankorede: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
We all want peter obi nothing else

Yes, we IPOB want Peter Obi. The rest of NIGERIA want Tinubu. Let’s see who wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by ERockson: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
t2luv1:

Let me vote my candidate in peace please, All politicians are the same and Obi is not better.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kingwadada85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
t2luv1:

which obi .....obi cubana abi which one
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by helinues: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
DownChelsea:

If you think it's difficult to understand, now let me show you an even more difficult one to understand.

It is outrightly impossible to get the logic behind Tinubu being a presidential candidate in a country that claims to have godly or sane people.

Because
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by swissgoldenpro2: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ok we have heard
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by DownChelsea(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Whether he becomes the final VP candidate or not, IT CHANGES NOTHING.

HE WILL NEVER BE VP. And we all know wht

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by DownChelsea(f): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kingwadada85:
Obi
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Kingwadada85(m): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi and Atiku are the corrupt contestants that I know.
leave all these obidient people
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by t2luv1: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Tinubu is better than Obi, your favourite. Let me support and vote my candidate in peace please

Partner, I ain't stopping you. You can vote for whoever you want. Your 78 yr old messiah is a Billionaire and you never once asked how he managed to acquire such wealth. Tribalism will kill Nigeria. I picked Obi because he's the only that seems to have identified that the only thing keeping that country down is electricity. He's basing his campaign solely on that point. He asked to be given 4 yrs and if he doesn't deliver then we can judge him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by DownChelsea(f): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Yes, we all want Peter Obi.

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by t2luv1: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kingwadada85:

One thing I like about Yoruba people they don't mind dying on their own swords. Like I text earlier I making betting the odds in Vegas right now that whoever your walking dead Messiah pick is going to be President in 2 years. The Northern people are also placing their bets. That is why they gave him the ticket. People politics is a long game.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Shynas: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
We all want peter obi nothing else
pls talk for yourself
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by malvisguy212: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114096037:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE
Gang of thieves
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
Obituarist identified, Obi was impeached for corruption and incompetent reasons. Doctors want on strike for over a year during his tenure. He committed some unimaginable offence, this man is now your saint. If you were too young then, will you keep quiet now and market your bad product to kids and bigots

Impeached and came back twice, to show you forces of good governance DONT like good thing, like they removed Ambode, h was on verge on doing good to Lagos, but they wanted to pocket the Money. They needed money for election. Ambode isn’t a puppet.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Dalotjames: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
You are no Christian. Simple as that!!!
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by okorogodwin4(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
See your red lipstick To God Aboki Na Aboki
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by iike: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:

You're not a Christian.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by bethranddenzel: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114096037:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE
how is your bizz faring?? How do I join tmc
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Bar1941(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
You are not a Christian anything!, Christians don't associate with corrupt thug and drug dealer. If he could not develop Lagos na Nigeria hm go develop.

Many of you will be in your rotten villages in AfghanEASTERN part of the country typing thrash, if Lagos is not developed is it Anambra that is developed?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by eyinola: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
Comot for road Mr man, at your age you don't know the right person to vote. Keep on voting old people....... People that can't even say what their plans are, have you seen any of them engaging in question and answer?, who are they meeting after they won.... Abi u no know say they have shared the position among the same set of people. Where will the change come from?. Even students who are at home up till now no way get sense. Make una continue
let's vote for SOWORE is the youngest after all cool abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:

You are a yoruba muslim Tinubu urchin, you can't deceive us again like you retards did in 2015.

Madridguy. Noethnicity, Abdul05, Igbo, golan007, are you guys still yoruba christians as you claimed in 2015? grin
Show me where I claimed to be a yoruba christian and win ursef 200k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by MiaBeer(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funny how they tell you that Muslim Muslim ticket is ok but won’t tolerate even a Christian Muslim ticket. Nigeria is doomed. The dullard and his cabal have run the Country to the ground. Period.
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Bar1941(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
t2luv1:

Partner, I ain't stopping you. You can vote for whoever you want. Your 78 yr old messiah is a Billionaire and you never once asked how he managed to acquire such wealth. Tribalism will kill Nigeria. I picked Obi because he's the only that seems to have identified that the only thing keeping that country down is electricity. He's basing his campaign solely on that point. He asked to be given 4 yrs and if he doesn't deliver then we can judge him accordingly.

You should have judged both him and Tinubu on the 8years they both served as governors first, Tinubu did not only transformed the state, he equally developed brains that succeeded him irrespective of whichever parts of the country they hailed from, no wonder people like Ben Akabueze from Anambra can easily serve as a commissioner in Lagos state. What did your Saint Obi do in Anambra for 8 years? His highest achievement was stealing tax payers money to establish companies in France and other countries with the names of his wife and two children. If Obi really did anything in his state, why is he leaving in Lagos after his tenure as governor, why not Anambra?
Re: Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari by Alezy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
ERockson:
so who should we vote for Mr man
You aren't a Christian though but Keep decieving yourself. As suffer no dey tire you.

You are a Christian and you will vote a Muslim/Muslim tickets after all that's happening to Christians in the Nigeria of today. You would rather use ethinic sentiment to vote than the progress of this country.

Carry on. Soon enough your children will ask you questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.