Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Lets Pray Together: PRAYER WARFARE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Pray Together: PRAYER WARFARE (225 Views)

Pastor Chris : Is There A Prayer Warfare ? / Let's Pray Together / Coronavirus : Muslims Ignore Mosques, Pray Together On The Streets Of Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Pray Together: PRAYER WARFARE by hort07(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prayer POINTS

O God arise and move me to my next level, in the name of Jesus.

I plug my life, into the socket of divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.

(Mention your name), hear the word of the Lord, enter into your divine glory, in the name of Jesus.

Powers that have determined to make me fail, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every bewitchment upon my glory, break away, in the name of Jesus.

Voice of my glory, hear the word of the Lord, speak in the right places, in the name of Jesus.

Any power, standing as Goliath in my life, fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.

Any progress stolen from me by the enemy, I recover you now, in the name of Jesus.

Powers, assigned to detain my journey of progress, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every hand of Pharaoh upon my life, I set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus.

The voice that woke up Lazarus, roar, wake up my virtues, in the name of Jesus.

Every power of inherited failure, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

Thou power of the shadow of death, over my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.

Any evil oil, flowing upon my head from my father’s house, dry up, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, I ask for wisdom and knowledge to do my job right, in the name of Jesus.

I receive grace to be diligent in business, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, anoint my handiwork for outstanding success, in the name of Jesus.

I excel above my colleagues ten times like Daniel, in the name of Jesus.

I will find favour before my boss and colleagues, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, let the anointing to overcome fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

I bind every spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Recent Trend Of Diabolical Activities In Kaduna State / DOWNLOAD MP3 Today Koinoniasermon With Apostle Joshua Selman (july 3, 2022) / DREAMS MEAN NOTHING (Ecclesiasticus 34:1-8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.