Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy (2813 Views)

Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll / Rivers Pdp Guber Candidate Picks Dr Ngozi Ordu As Running Mate / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ctorch: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
PDP Governorship candidate Fubara has picked Ngozi Ordu as Deputy.

Prof. (Mrs) Ngozi Odu have been nominated as the Deputy Governorship Candidate of PDP in Rivers State.

She's from Ogba in ONELGA and a Former Commissioner for Education during Sir. Odili's tenure.

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Jostoman: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to her in advance.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Jostoman: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to Mrs Ngozi in advance.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ndibunna: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Not new

Wike did same.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Crixxx: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's time for the ladies
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Bravetunde: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
While not pick ogoni must it be ijaws and igbos always.
I'm ijaw but ogoni too should be considered.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by nazicartel(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Seems Ogoni is meant to go to Senate
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Penguin2: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fools would want us to believe that the Ngozi in Rivers is different from the Ngozi in Onitsha.

Idiotic Fools!

Ndi ala!

Very soon, the damage done by the Civil War will be undone and the Igbo tribe/family will be one again.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by helinues: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
All the best to them
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ebi2233: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Always Riverine(Ijaw) or Upland (Igbos)

Ogoni are always no where to be found.

Rivers State are shared into 3 groups Riverine, Upland and Ogoni.

Upland(Igboid) have ruled 23 years since 23 years of Democracy.
Ijaws(Riverine) had the 23 years Deputy when Upland were rotating the Governor among themselves
And now that all parties have zoned the tickets to Ijaws don't you think that upland will ask for deputy?

That means e b like Ogoni no dey exist.

Only Upland (Igboid)

Riverine(Ijoid).

Now Upland have collected the Deputy.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ebi2233: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Ijaws had the 23 years Deputy when Upland were rotating the Governor among themselves
And now that all parties have zoned the tickets to Ijaws don't you think that upland will ask for deputy?

Only Upland (Igboid)

Riverine(Ijoid).

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jostoman:
Congratulations to her in advance.
PDP will not win the next Rivers Guber

4 Likes

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Fools would want us to believe that the Ngozi in Rivers is different from the Ngozi in Onitsha.

Idiotic Fools!

Ndi ala!

Very soon, the damage done by the Civil War will be undone and the Igbo tribe/family will be one again.
If they say there are not igbos then there are not.Nobi by force to be igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ebi2233: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Bravetunde for once in your life you talk like Ijaw.
We care for others but we don't like it when we are being taken advantage of or they try to take advantage of us.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ebi2233: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
nazicartel:
Seems Ogoni is meant to go to Senate

They've neither had Governor nor Deputy only Ijaws and Igbo's take turns over the straight 23 years of Democracy.
When one is Governor one becomes Deputy Ogoni is never in the calculation even till today they give each other without thinking of Ogoni like Ogoni are not of Rivers State Only Ijaw and Igbo all the time.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ndibunna: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Idiotic Fools!

Ndi ala!

Always fixated on things that adds nothing to human lives.

Same post same narrative every now and then. Una get strength ooo
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ndibunna: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If they say there are not igbos then there are not.Nobi by force to be igbo

Ah tire ooo
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ndibunna: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Bravetunde for once in your life you talk like Ijaw.
We care for others but we don't like it when we are being taken advantage of or they try to take advantage of us.

Continue quoting yourself.

You think say we be small children here.

Lol
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ebi2233: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ndibunna:

Lol

You be dummy.

I will rather end being a Nairalander than be Bravetunde that spends all his life supporting foolish Igbos that will cannibalize him one day if cares not taken.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ndibunna: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You be dummy.

I will rather end being a Nairalander than be Bravetunde that spends all his life supporting foolish Igbos that will cannibalize him one day if cares not taken.

Lol
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Ebi2233: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ndibunna:

Lol

You are a fool

Bravetunde you see the fools you 24/7 conflict with me on.

Bravetunde whenever I jam animal Igbos I mention you so that you see the snakes you are making friends with.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ogoni and elema unite! Una say mba!.

With all due respect! This deputy seat belong to the ogonis! Let carry everybody along!

An igbo from ikwerre just ruled now another igbo ogba/ndoni/egbema wan still be deputy.

Next election go be another ndoki igbo from etche!.

Is rivers an igbo state!.

Am not desputing the ijaw because after igbo na them be second, my ish na the deputy! E belong to ogoni-eleme!.

Igbo people show mercy! Na una land develop pass.

#justiceforogoni
#justiceforeleme

1 Like

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Bravetunde: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You are a fool

Bravetunde you see the fools you 24/7 conflict with me on.

Bravetunde whenever I jam animal Igbos I mention you so that you see the snakes you are making friends with.
Let them cannibalize me.
I keep asking the fake yorubas claiming ijaw,are you more ijaw than tompollo,Anna,Peter,timaya,2kay,Harry,madueke,madam,asari that almost all their friends and acquaintance is igbo.
Ijaws and igbos might have issue sometimes which is normal but not to the extent of war or saying ijaws hate igbos.
Ijaws have fought and killeed several ytobas but ijaws we hardly fight igbos for any reason.
The closet tribe to ijaw is igbo

1 Like

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Oplomo: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Are Ogba people Igbos? Why dragging Igbos into this. Didn't Wike claim his Ikwerre people are not Igbo?

Abeg, leave Igbo man, make him face him destiny.n

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by GeneralDitari: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Let them cannibalize me.
I keep asking the fake yorubas claiming ijaw,are you more ijaw than tompollo,Anna,Peter,timaya,2kay,Harry,madueke,madam,asari that almost all their friends and acquaintance is igbo.
Ijaws and igbos might have issue sometimes which is normal but not to the extent of war or saying ijaws hate igbos.
Ijaws have fought and killeed several ytobas but ijaws we hardly fight igbos for any reason.
The closet tribe to ijaw is igbo

This is not fully one of us.
The spirit is of Ijaw but the body is of Igbo.
We Ijaws have not fully accepted this person.
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Oplomo: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Ijaws(Riverine) had the 23 years Deputy when Upland were rotating the Governor among themselves

Only Upland (Igboid)

Riverine(Ijoid).

Wike said he is not Igbo,so why are you counting his term in office as Igbo term in office?

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Oplomo: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Idiotic Fools!

Ndi ala!

Oga stop this nonsense. It is now demeaning and embarrassing to make it look like Igbos are forcing anyone to be Igbo.
We embrace those who embrace Igbo and allow those who dissociate themselves from us to be and relate with them like foreigners. It doesn't mean we hate them. But it is what a man calls his dog that a visitor who visits him will call it.

How will forcing a confused Ikwerre man like Wike to proclaim himself Igbo, add positively to the Igbo nationhood?

I don't kmow why anybody should be begging anybody to be part of a tribe. It's madness and it's sickening.

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Jostoman: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

you are now a comedian
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

so who is going to win
Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:

Oga stop this nonsense. It is now demeaning and embarrassing to make it look like Igbos are forcing anyone to be Igbo.
We embrace those who embrace Igbo and abandon those who dissociate themselves from us and relate with them like foreigners. It doesn't mean we hate them. But it is what a man calls his dog that foreigner who visits him will call
it.

How will forcing a confused Ikwerre man like Wike to proclaim himself Igbo, add positively to the Igbo nationhood? I don't why anybody should be begging anybody to be part of a tribe. It's sickening.

You are very righ.

I have been telling our people to forget about them.

The same way African Americans and Black Carribeans are inquisitive about their ancestry, and are tracing their ancestry to here, is the same way Delta North, Rivers Upland people will come back to us so that we will remain one, like we were before the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:

Are Ogba people Igbos? Why dragging Igbos into this. Didn't Wike claim his Ikwerre people are not Igbo?

Abeg, leave Igbo man, make him face him destiny.n
How they rush to rope IGBOS into everything is really becoming stale.
Same WIKE who said his people hail from Bini are now dragging the IGBOS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket / IPOB - We Have Officially Entered The Arm-liberation Of Biafra Against Nigeria / APC Wins Ebonyi Governorship Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.