Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata (3354 Views)

Chevrolet Vs Hyundai / Between Lexus ES330 03-06 And Camry 08-10 / The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Shedrill(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lol this one wey carry problem full body you dy show me
Niggq go get a good car leave rubbish.
No be everything you see for mechanic you buy dy boost for person wey no Sabi car grin

Na poor man say timberland dey heavy for leg
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Prayfortheworld: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shedrill:

You drive glk last year, you drive civic this year and next year na c300

Now I know an dealing with a road side mechanic

grin

My Q7 is my first and only car for now

From my observation and the way your rant, you've never own a car in your entire life and will never own one till you clock 80, then you will die at 82

Wasted sperm
Useless dirty thing wan dy compare me to him papa go clean your wife and yourself
You can email me let me show you prove on my WhatsApp i no be your generation mate
Carry your audio q7 and your dirty wife dy go one side cheesy

My preeq no fit stand for that dirty village foul you call a wife like i said email me let me show you proves me and your Papa no be mate
Beside I'm 25. And I'm doing well

Money wey dy my crypto wallet go change your generation life
No compete with me oh
I no be roadside dirty mechanic like you.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Shedrill(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Useless dirty thing wan dy compare me to him papa go clean your wife and yourself
You can email me let me show you prove on my WhatsApp i no be your generation mate
Carry your audio q7 and your dirty wife dy go one side

My preeq no fit stand for that dirty village foul you call a wife like i said email me let me show you proves me and your Papa no be mate
Beside I'm 25. And I'm doing well

Money wey dy my crypto wallet go change your generation life
No compete with me oh
I no be roadside dirty mechanic like you.

25?

You just confirmed your stupidity.

I just blame your dad for not pulling out and spilling you on the mat

Forget crypto and get a life cos you're an underdog and I see you failing in life.

See school drop out telling me to email him for proof, proof of what doesn't exist? Drop it here on nairaland if you're carried

You be small boy, my younger bro will place value you.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Prayfortheworld: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shedrill:

25?

You just confirmed your stupidity.

I just blame your dad for not pulling out and spilling you on the mat

Forget crypto and get a life cos you're an underdog and I see you failing in life.

See school drop out telling me to email him for proof, proof of what doesn't exist? Drop it here on nairaland if you're carried

You be small boy, my younger bro will place value you.

See mumu dy say make i forget crypto you don't know that's an oil well akpa amu
Glad you're married you can spill your frustration inside your dirty wife's mouth so you won't birth a useless kid grin
Or use condom on that barren ugly thing

Beside your wife face looks familiar as her if she been dy do Ashawo for trans Amadi if she say yes tell am her former customer dy greet
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Shedrill(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

See mumu dy say make i forget crypto you don't know that's an oil well akpa amu
Glad you're married you can spill your frustration inside your dirty wife's mouth so you won't birth a useless kid grin
Or use condom on that barren ugly thing

Beside your wife face looks familiar as her if she been dy do Ashawo for trans Amadi if she say yes tell am her former customer dy greet

You keep talking about my wife, what's your pain? Did your mum throw you in the gutter after birth. You be small pikin sha...

You leave car wey be the topic dey hammer on my wife wey obviously fine pass your bleaching mama and sister. You're a digressed fool, it shows how weak your focus in life is. You for post your own picture an. Crippled bastard. And na even ph the mumu dey stay, probably slaughter. I understand your frustration, wike dan scatter your family house.

Dey mumu your self sey you dey do crypto, you go die for poverty. For your mind you want dey like bitcoin lord with your cheap coins grin dey hope, in the next 80 years. Prayfortheworld" if you like no pray for your self. I will follow you up till you drink sniper and end your miserable life, you picked the wrong target. confused soul.

Off to work, see you when I come back. Lazy youth. Make sure say you remove your neighbours cloth oo
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Prayfortheworld: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Shedrill:

You keep talking about my wife, what's your pain? Did your mum throw you in the gutter after birth. You be small pikin sha...

You leave car wey be the topic dey hammer on my wife wey obviously fine pass your bleaching mama and sister. You're a digressed fool, it shows how weak your focus in life is. You for post your own picture an. Crippled bastard. And na even ph the mumu dey stay, probably slaughter. I understand your frustration, wike dan scatter your family house.

Dey mumu your self sey you dey do crypto, you go die for poverty. For your mind you want dey like bitcoin lord with your cheap coins grin dey hope, in the next 80 years. Prayfortheworld" if you like no pray for your self. I will follow you up till you drink sniper and end your miserable life, you picked the wrong target. confused soul.

Off to work, see you when I come back. Lazy youth. Make sure say you remove your neighbours cloth oo
Mumu wey dy collect salary wan dy compare me to him papa bastard you go answer person sir till you die.
With your dirty wife (harlot) that looks a sacrifice wasted sperm with his ugly hoe.
You picked the wrong nigga i get time chairman
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by alphabbey1(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Shedrill:

So people that drives Rolls Royce and other rare cars have beds at every junction abi??

Nigerians and band wagonism

How many Rolls Royce have you seen in Nigeria
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Shedrill(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Mumu wey dy collect salary wan dy compare me to him papa bastard you go answer person sir till you die.
With your dirty wife (harlot) that looks a sacrifice wasted sperm with his ugly hoe.

grin

Come YKC Kilimanjaro

I dey there now, you go see my beast parked outside.

No fear, just come in cool

I no go laugh you
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by mejai(m): 4:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Una still Dey fight..... person don buy him motor, reach him house, Dey celebrate with the car.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by dannlukas(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Buy sonata it get trump start without using key
Trump start abi trunk start? Obviously, u know nothing abt cars. So, lexus es350 doesn't have d thumbstart variant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Ogbodavies(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
vayolence bus stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Loonyy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shedrill:

Your entire generation, living, dead and yet to die can't afford a glk

You just dey yeye your self here

See Finishing
Abeg make Una show we the Way

Ode comparing 2012 audi Q7 to 2019 civic

You really give teachers headache
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by AndroidAI(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

You lost this round, sir

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Buy sonata it get trump start without using key

Up there with the dumbest reasons I've seen for buying a particular car.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by seanwilliam(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

This one too follow dy give advice grin

Buy Es350 abeg
Boss. Between 2014 Corolla and the es350, which do you suggest if money is not the problem .. all rounder, which is better too??
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by seanwilliam(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
lindseykibler:
Thanks everyone for the advice. I got the Lexus es 350 foreign used at 5.2
how is the car bro ? Can you leave a review?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata by Prayfortheworld: 4:23am On Jul 06, 2022
seanwilliam:

Boss. Between 2014 Corolla and the es350, which do you suggest if money is not the problem .. all rounder, which is better too??
Go for 2011 ES350

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazda Cx7 2008 Engine / Advice On A Nigerian Used 08 Honda Civic / Olx crazy prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.