Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission (366 Views)

Ekweremadu In Court Tuesday After 223-day Detention / Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) / A Loan App Is Threatening To Sue Me To Court And Send My Pictures To TV Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by trendysturvs(f): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
A photo of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu in a UK court where he was arraigned for allegedly bringing a child to the UK for alleged organ harvesting, has been shared online.  Shortly after the arraignment, it's been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu wrote a letter to the British high commission about a kidney donation for his daughter.

More - https://tsbnews.com/2022/06/organ-harvesting-photo-of-ike-ekweremadu-in-uk-court-and-letter-he-wrote-british-high-commission-about-a-kidney-donation-to-his-daughter/

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by ebexofficial: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
E don cast
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by VictoryAssured: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good for him. Thank God it's not Nigeria where he can get away with it.
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by Ready100: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
ebexofficial:
E don cast

Las Las, na everybody go Chop breakfast .

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by Pierocash(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Letter without stamp. O ni iro oshi
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
I just hope the Nigeria embassy would provide the neccessary services to the Senator. It is difficult to ascertain true sge in Nigeria.When you are going through uncharted waters there are very high tendencies you might get drifted by a tide.
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu In UK Court And Letter He Wrote British High Commission by bibianna(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
The person that took this pic must be a snitch! shocked

Sadly, politicians like this one don't have shame!

(1) (Reply)

The Long Snake I Killed In My Hometown. / Awaiting Twist Of Bhagya Lakshmei / Yhyhr Dhgsfead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.