Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain (21492 Views)

Nigerian Blogger Young Endy Dragged On Twitter For Condemning Nigeria @60 Logo / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by CivilianJTF(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Papichulostunne(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by UrPapa: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Why is Buhari so obsessed with Kanu these days when there are numerous problems to be addressed? Odiegwu
Buhari or jubril

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Athemisia: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Una never read the post una dine they throwaway yeye comment up and down lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by JerryQ: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2022
President Buhari Sir. He was safe in UK because you didn't take the step to officially report him to the UK government following due process. UK has her own challenges she is dealing with, keeping her busy too. So why accuse UK now like UK took sides with Kanu? Did your Government write to the UK government reporting Kanu officially ? Same thing happened with your Twitter post, Nigerians reported your post and something was done about it. If you had reported Kanu's post, something would have been done about it too. But you prefer to ban Twitter. I beg Mr President, e get how things take dey work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by RPG2020(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari can't remain in power forever cheesy
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by jrusky(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Thank God Buhari established what I have be saying that the last thing Buhari or any sane govt will do is to free Kanu just like that it's not one anywhere even in US or in any of part of EU.

You can't jumped bail and get caught afterward and expect freedom just like that no country will do such let his lawyers defend him and if found guilty they should lock him up he is not bigger than 200 million heads if his ipigs and ugm want to burn down their homeland good luck to them but a bail jumper can not go without punishment.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by gidgiddy: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari is a funny person. There is nothing complimentary to say about Nigeria but Buhari is angry that Nnamdi Kanu was saying uncomplimentary things about Nigeria?

Buhari does not get the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem, if your country is bad, it is bad, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu

Now that you have locked Nnamdi Kanu up for a year, there is less peace than when you went to Kenya to kidnap him.

So what was the point? What is the point of your actions, if your actions dont bring peace?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Aniluvreal: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If the animal was just condemning Nigeria, that wouldn't have even been an issue because he is entitled to whatever opinion he has against Nigeria.

But the issue is that, he was enjoying safety in London and directing his animals to be unleashing mayhem on innocent citizens .

He was directing his illiterate touts to be destroying all Tinubu's properties in Lagos during endsars protest. Infact even the properties he suspected to belong to Tinubu, he directed his beast followers to burn them down.

Everything is on record.

Lamidi kwanu will rot in dss cell.

You're suffering I swear. I don't think any sane person will create multiple accounts on nairaland to shower himself with likes anytime he puts up useless comment. How low can you reduced yourself. All these Tinubu urchins, who do una this kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by falconsleep: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2022
What you should know about sleep paralysis?
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2022
True talk, no he is in the cage of the zoo. Even in the jungle, there is justice cheesy
Mad pig Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by vicfajeze: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2022
i pity kanu ooo,he is goona kaput in prison

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Gbagura: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Kanu is gonna be long in the DSS dungeon. Ibos should get used to that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Simplelion: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If the animal was just condemning Nigeria, that wouldn't have even been an issue because he is entitled to whatever opinion he has against Nigeria.

But the issue is that, he was enjoying safety in London and directing his animals to be unleashing mayhem on innocent citizens .

He was directing his illiterate touts to be destroying all Tinubu's properties in Lagos during endsars protest. Infact even the properties he suspected to belong to Tinubu, he directed his beast followers to burn them down.

Everything is on record.

Lamidi kwanu will rot in dss cell.

He is greater than your thiefnubun plus all his tout....anumanu

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Olastep1(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari regime is evil
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by gidgiddy: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2022
God1000:
Kanu truly went beyond the pale, but I'm sure he must have learnt his lesson.

We need to move on as a country.

We have been trying to move on as a country since October 1st 1960, we havent moved an inch since then

All Kanu is saying is that its time to call it quits

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by AuroraB(f): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Parachoko post=114098323]Kanu will know The Nigerian State is far more bigger than he is.

See the Royal VIP the British give to PMB while Kanu dey rot in EFCC cell.

People in the east don dey forget Kanu matter, they are presently Atikulating and OBIdientiently.

Simon Ekpa will be next, I hope he will learn from Kanu ordeal before is too late. Just like Kanu, he will be arrested and thrown in jail, and heaven won't fall.[/quote] I really hope this happens faster than thought. I can't wait to see him in cuffs. Do lips like e kiss hot rod angry
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by yahmohy27: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:
So why are you guys adjourning the case?
For him to learn more and more
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by edungene7: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2022
imagine the prime minister asking if the calamity can continue UK is part of our problem even to tell him that they should stop killing Christians he cannot he is only interested in the trade agreement between both country posterity will judge u all

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Freelance363: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Am sure he can't even hear what Boris was saying let alone responding same.
For those thinking that the Kidnapping of MNK is the end for Biafrans,u will be disappointed.
Only time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Starhearts: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Your sick obsession with anything IPOB, Mazi Kanu and Ndigbo in general, will see you restrained and sectioned in a lunatic asylum! See all the evil…murders….kidnapping….suicides…..ritual murders…..poverty….misery….frustration….absence of governance….and economic doldrums Nigeria is presently faced with….brought about mainly because bigoted and brainless dolts like you voted in a catastrophe on two legs just because of greed, lust for power and hatred towards Ndigbo! See all the aforementioned, and wonder why this thing i’m quoting reckons Mazi Kanu and IPOB are his greatest concern and fear!

You kidnapped Mazi Kanu up to a year ago and, given the grandstanding and triumphalist mouthing of your god Buhari and his Fulani ilk, one would have expected that by now the so called ‘treason’ trial would be well underway and most if not all the socio-economic problems plaguing your zoo would have been sorted since the biggest ‘problem’ of Nigeria is locked away in DSS cells! Nigeria will continue to chase its tail and be wracked by socio-economic turmoil for as long as it has a evil, vindictive, malevolent and primitive-minded hegemony holding it to ransom!

PS: care to provide the ‘records’ showing where Mazi Kanu directed his ‘touts’ to go after and destroy Tinubus’ properties!?

Anoda wasted sperm of IPOB sighted
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Starhearts: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Your sick obsession with anything IPOB, Mazi Kanu and Ndigbo in general, will see you restrained and sectioned in a lunatic asylum! See all the evil…murders….kidnapping….suicides…..ritual murders…..poverty….misery….frustration….absence of governance….and economic doldrums Nigeria is presently faced with….brought about mainly because bigoted and brainless dolts like you voted in a catastrophe on two legs just because of greed, lust for power and hatred towards Ndigbo! See all the aforementioned, and wonder why this thing i’m quoting reckons Mazi Kanu and IPOB are his greatest concern and fear!

You kidnapped Mazi Kanu up to a year ago and, given the grandstanding and triumphalist mouthing of your god Buhari and his Fulani ilk, one would have expected that by now the so called ‘treason’ trial would be well underway and most if not all the socio-economic problems plaguing your zoo would have been sorted since the biggest ‘problem’ of Nigeria is locked away in DSS cells! Nigeria will continue to chase its tail and be wracked by socio-economic turmoil for as long as it has a evil, vindictive, malevolent and primitive-minded hegemony holding it to ransom!

PS: care to provide the ‘records’ showing where Mazi Kanu directed his ‘touts’ to go after and destroy Tinubus’ properties!?

Anoda wasted sperm of IPOB slighted
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by aksule(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Just to let you know that the British does not care about Nigeria hence his asking whether the president is going for another term. That re assure you that to the British, whatever anyone does in their land against a sovereign nation is irrelevant.
They however do care with European Union and even ready to go to war just to protect a country irrespective of events leading to the crisis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by kingjiss: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You see how stupid and foolish you are

Murders….kidnapping….suicides…..ritual murders…..poverty….misery….frustration….absence of governance….and economic doldrums

All these you mentioned still happens in the southeast

Stop talking like a child
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Starhearts: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Freelance363:
Am sure he can't even hear what Boris was saying let alone responding same.
For those thinking that the Kidnapping of MNK is the end for Biafrans,u will be disappointed.
Only time shall tell.

If dem born u well come to Abuja during Kanu court possession nd display Biafra flag.
Member of dot in d circle?
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Realguyman1(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I thought some dumb hommies said Kanu was a British citizen? Where is the citizenship? grin grin grin

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) , has a standing point to the world, and nothing on Earth and in Heaven will change that. May be after his administration, but history will always record Buhari in the good books of how he held Nigeria`s unity up high!

God Bless Nigeria!
Has there ever been any president that didn't hold Nigeria unity up high? Or did buhari pass through half of what Gowon pass through as a military president then? Oga there is no part in Nigeria now that people are not complaining about the Fulani menace, even me myself, I know what me and my Dad have suffered in the hands of this Fulanis since buhari took power. Did u know how many hectare of our farms the Fulanis and their cattles destroyed for us since buhari took power? To the extent we have to abandon our huge portion of land where we use to make farms and start looking for land to rent in another area where the Fulanis have not yet carry their menace to.

It has really affected everybody in that area over the years, because everyone wants to farm in the new area where the Fulanis has not yet taking their wickedness to, and the land there is not enough for everyone.

I know they were doing it in some part of north before now, but as soon as buhari took power they all grew muscle and spread it all over Nigeria, and buhari was busy pampering them. Do u think that is good for Nigeria unity? because a time is coming when people can't keep on taking all this shit from the Fulanis anymore. And do u know what that means? It means vawulence. And things like that is a big threat to Nigeria unity which buhari brought to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Awoleesu(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I thought some dumb hommies said Kanu was a British citizen? Where is the citizenship? grin grin grin

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) , has a standing point to the world, and nothing on Earth and in Heaven will change that. May be after his administration, but history will always record Buhari in the good books of how he held Nigeria`s unity up high!

God Bless Nigeria!
"His Excellence" ko, His Insolence nii...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Angelicqueen(f): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2022
[Kanu instigated endsars abi? He ordered the destruction of tinubu property abi, your [b][/b]OLODO no get part 2 quote author=LeoDeKing post=114098267]If the animal was just condemning Nigeria, that wouldn't have even been an issue because he is entitled to whatever opinion he has against Nigeria.

Everything is on record.

Lamidi kwanu will rot in dss cell.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by seunayantokun(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Lies all over.
Libya is the security problem of Nigeria? Why not a problem to République du Benin, Togo, Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire, etc? Even Chad? Blatant liar. As if Boris Johnson didn't know...yeyenatu.
Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by KosiGee(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Treasure17:
Buhari is so obsessed with Kanu that I don't understand what he intend to achieve with his fruitless chase when he has more pressing issues he should have focused on.

Kanu messed up big time and I wouldn’t blame Buhari for what he has been doing to him. As much as I dislike Buhari and believe that he isn’t fit to hold a political office anywhere in Nigeria, I can understand his feelings about Kanu.

Kanu called him a pedophile because of his wife, Kanu was spreading the rumour about Jibril El Sudaini. I’m not sure if he was doing that for fun or if he truly believed that Buhari was dead and being impersonated by someone from Sudan…..that’s a big low for Kanu and Igbos in general. I used to listen to some of his broadcast but stopped when he started the Sudan angle. That was stupid and embarrassing.

Kanu also implicated the British high commissioner to Nigeria and US ambassadors in his propaganda. How can he be so silly? He is in a big mess and IPOB wants Britain or US represented by these diplomats to intervene. I wouldn’t if I was in their position. Kanu has no international backing but yet kept deceiving people of Biafra. He has passion for the struggle but he wasn’t telling his supporters the truth.

It’s sad what he has gone through having his home invaded by Nigeria army, escaping to safety, losing his parents but he should’ve changed strategy. Getting caught in Kenya was embarrassing and very preventable, sadly, the other one in Finland named Simon Ekpa has refused to learn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Awoleesu:

"His Excellence" ko, His Insolence nii...

You will still have 8 years to wail. Dont be anxious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legislative Violence (pictures) / Amosun Picks Candidates For 40 Elective Positions In Ogun / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.