Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,500 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Gone Too Soon! Chidi Mokeme Lost Two Family Members Within Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gone Too Soon! Chidi Mokeme Lost Two Family Members Within Days (671 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gone Too Soon! Chidi Mokeme Lost Two Family Members Within Days by Jamo: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Movie maker, Chidi Mokeme announced the passing away of his sister and cousin who passed away this month respectively. The sister Mrs. Ebele Mokeme Uche-Nwene lost her life after a brief illness while Nicole Mokeme was hit by an oncoming vehicle iñ Portland, Maine, USA.

“It is with profound sadness that I share with you the untimely and unfortunate passing of my immediate younger sister Ebele Mokeme Uche-Nwene, who would have been 48yrs next month and My Cousin Nicole Mokeme, 35. While Ebele lost her battle to illness, Nicole was killed by a hit-and-run driver.” He wrote on his Instagram account after sharing an image displaying both deceased.

He went on “While Ebele lost her battle to illness, Nicole was killed by a hit-and-run driver. May their spirit-filled souls rest eternally in the Lord, and I solicit your prayers for Ebele’s young twins, Nicole’s daughter, our family, my mum, Nicole’s parents, and the loved ones and friends they left behind.”

The Maine Police Department is investigating Nicole’s killer who allegedly absconded at the spot of the incident.

“The Maine State Police, and the Maine Department of Public Safety are in search of the hit-and-run vehicle described as a 2016 black BMW X3 SUV with Maine license plates 5614WM and is registered to 35yr old Raymond Lester of Portland.” He disclosed.

Source:
https://monitorfame.com/gone-too-soon-chidi-mokeme-lost-two-family-members-within-days/

1 Like

Re: Gone Too Soon! Chidi Mokeme Lost Two Family Members Within Days by Jammielagos(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
may their soul rest in peace
Jamo:
Movie maker, Chidi Mokeme announced the passing away of his sister and cousin who passed away this month respectively. The sister Mrs. Ebele Mokeme Uche-Nwene lost her life after a brief illness while Nicole Mokeme was hit by an oncoming vehicle iñ Portland, Maine, USA.

“It is with profound sadness that I share with you the untimely and unfortunate passing of my immediate younger sister Ebele Mokeme Uche-Nwene, who would have been 48yrs next month and My Cousin Nicole Mokeme, 35. While Ebele lost her battle to illness, Nicole was killed by a hit-and-run driver.” He wrote on his Instagram account after sharing an image displaying both deceased.

He went on “While Ebele lost her battle to illness, Nicole was killed by a hit-and-run driver. May their spirit-filled souls rest eternally in the Lord, and I solicit your prayers for Ebele’s young twins, Nicole’s daughter, our family, my mum, Nicole’s parents, and the loved ones and friends they left behind.”

The Maine Police Department is investigating Nicole’s killer who allegedly absconded at the spot of the incident.

“The Maine State Police, and the Maine Department of Public Safety are in search of the hit-and-run vehicle described as a 2016 black BMW X3 SUV with Maine license plates 5614WM and is registered to 35yr old Raymond Lester of Portland.” He disclosed.

Source:
https://monitorfame.com/gone-too-soon-chidi-mokeme-lost-two-family-members-within-days/

(1) (Reply)

“money Controls Him”- Reactions As Video Of Portable Prostrating For Davido Goes / King Sunny Ade: Biography, Education, Marriage, Songs And Net Worth. / Wizkid React To Burna Boy Calling Him Out For Receiving 1million Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.