Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Infertility Will Increasev - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Infertility Will Increasev (568 Views)

Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Why Infertility Is On The Increase / Roles Of Onion In Men Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Infertility Will Increasev by edoctor(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
this is a must read for all young men and women who are aspiring to be parents .if you have no such aspiration ,then you are reading the wrong article.
have you thought about it; the ratio of infertile couples to fertile couples is increasing everyday,why? something must be wrong.friends if you dont empower yourself with information on any thing in life ,you will continue to grope in the dark.i've discovered from my experience that the individuals who present for infertility checks are women;should that be the case?infertility checks are conducted on both parties since both pareties are required to contribute to procreation.
if you are a woman reading this article,ask yourself these questions;
how heavy has my menstrual flow been of late?
do i feel an unnsual movement in my lower abdominal area?
do i have milk coming out from my breast even though am not pregnant nor breastfeding?
how many times do i make love to my partner?
when last did i do an ultrasound scan?
To be continued-------------dr andrew

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know The Difference / Oils For Vaporizers / Mental Health Promotion-help Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.