Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

HELP!!! My Window 10 DELL Laptop Just Suddenly Start To Display White. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!! My Window 10 DELL Laptop Just Suddenly Start To Display White. (368 Views)

Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! / I Want To Upgrade My Window 7 To Window 10. Will It Be Good For Me? / Please Who Can Tell Me A Simple Way To Activate My Window 10 Pro Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Window 10 DELL Laptop Just Suddenly Start To Display White. by Ishowlee: 1:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Hello guys! I need your help, Just yesterday night when NEPA brought light, I was watching a movie on my DELL Laptop when it suddenly starts to display white. I first thought it was probably the movie. Not until I restart the system. What's most amazing to me is that, the Laptop has never fall before in my hands Or hit the ground.
Buh... One thing I observed was that: ''I USED A WHITE WALLPAPER AS MY DESKTOP BACKGROUND PICTURE, SOO WHEN I MINIMIZE OR AM ON THE DESKTOP PAGE, THE SCREEN SEEMS CLEAR WITH ALL THE DESKTOP ICONS. BUT WHEN AM ON A MULTI-COLORED PAGE PROGRAMME IT DISPLAYS WHITE''

Soo this gave me the thought that it a more complex technical issue beyond just the screen.

Professional computer Technicians in the house!!!
Re: HELP!!! My Window 10 DELL Laptop Just Suddenly Start To Display White. by Ishowlee: 1:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Skylander
Re: HELP!!! My Window 10 DELL Laptop Just Suddenly Start To Display White. by Ishowlee: 1:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Ishowlee:
Hello guys! I need your help, Just yesterday night when NEPA brought light, I was watching a movie on my DELL Laptop when it suddenly starts to display white. I first thought it was probably the movie. Not until I restart the system. What's most amazing to me is that, the Laptop has never fall before in my hands Or hit the ground.
Buh... One thing I observed was that: ''I USED A WHITE WALLPAPER AS MY DESKTOP BACKGROUND PICTURE, SOO WHEN I MINIMIZE OR AM ON THE DESKTOP PAGE, THE SCREEN SEEMS CLEAR WITH ALL THE DESKTOP ICONS. BUT WHEN AM ON A MULTI-COLORED PAGE PROGRAMME IT DISPLAYS WHITE''

Soo this gave me the thought that it a more complex technical issue beyond just the screen.

skydancer
Re: HELP!!! My Window 10 DELL Laptop Just Suddenly Start To Display White. by Udemzy05: 3:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Ishowlee:

Post picture.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used 2GB Dedicated Affordable Laptops / 2023 Boom And Crash Scalping Strategy / Free Unlimited DStv premium /Nexflix pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.