Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President (20172 Views)

Reno Omokri: Elect Peter Obi President, Expect The ‘Mother Of ASUU Strikes’ / 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure / The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by ponishah: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Minime10:

Mr. Structure apostle, didn't Atiku Abubakar had more than enough structures in 2019 so why didn't that translate into electoral victory for him
Sometimes you people talk as if your have become hypnotized, hence unable to reason objectively.
In case you don't know, but let me still tell you that it is human beings that do vote at elections and not structures. So if the Nigerian masses have decided to rally round Peter Obi of Labour Party, so what is the noise about structure this, structure that after all even those with the so call structures at the end of the day still fall back on the Nigerian masses for votes.
Why can't you people just leave Peter Obi & his supporters alone and focus on your corrupt structure champion by corrupt money bags.
The problem with some of you is that you don't listen, you don't read to understand.
I did not even say that Obi won't win or that I will not vote for him or whoever.

I only pointed out your blunder, where you said that structures don't win wlections.
Anyway, I have seen that you do not know the meaning of structure, you mistakenly think that the structure they talking about is building. I won't bother myself teaching you.

Peter Obi can win, kwakwanso can win, anybody can win, it is all probability but every probability differs.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by MansoryMX(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
southsouthking:
This Woman of YELLOW foreign affairs isn't aware that the Train has left it's station long time ago.

Person wen no get structure don dey give person wen get structure sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by ponishah: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:

His view is a propaganda we will not allow to foster! We are not ignorant of the devices of APC and PDP!. Jonathan lost election to these sort of propaganda and as such we will never give room for such!
By cursing and insulting?
Let me ask you,
Let me ask you can Peter Obi win in Niger state, kano, bauchi, zamfara, katsina, Sokoto, jigawa, kebi, bornu ?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Voldoz: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
AlexReports:

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/articles/c973gymddl0o

Na NASS day vote or na Nigerians day vote?

Common sense way these guys no get is very bad it's just obvious they rig elections but not this time around.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Let me ask you,
Let me ask you can Peter Obi win in Niger state, kano, bauchi, zamfara, katsina, Sokoto, jigawa, kebi, bornu ?

Can Atiku win , Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abịa, Akwa Ibom?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Voldoz: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Let me ask you,

Oga those are not the only states in Nigeria comrade, e go shock una just now this election will change this country for ever mark my word. I don't know why you guys make same mistakes over and over moreover it Igbos turn to rule give it to them they deserve it only Yoruba and Hausa since comrade na their turn make them rule.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Voldoz: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:

Can Atiku win , Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abịa, Akwa Ibom?

See e no go win Delta State self, forget wike Akiku will never win rivers, cross rivers, Edo and bayelsa
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Voldoz: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

The problem with some of you is that you don't listen, you don't read to understand.
I did not even say that Obi won't win or that I will not vote for him or whoever.

I only pointed out your blunder, where you said that structures don't win wlections.
Anyway, I have seen that you do not know the meaning of structure, you mistakenly think that the structure they talking about is building. I won't bother myself teaching you.

Peter Obi can win, kwakwanso can win, anybody can win, it is all probability but every probability differs.

Oga nothing like structure just say rigging see even for north Obi go win Atiku there for West e go win Tinubu there too just watch.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Voldoz:

See e no go win Delta State self, forget wike Akiku will never win rivers, cross rivers, Edo and bayelsa
Tell them. It's unfortunate people think so lowly of people in South South! Like they don't have a will of their own? Like they will prefer their future to garri and groundnut?
APC and PDP supporters will be shocked beyond recovery come 2023
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Champele(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
HOW TO REVALIDATE YOUR VOTERS CARD AND TRANSFER YOUR POLLING UNIT ONLINE. HURRY UP!
WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaxTI0j0SvU
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by TGLINKS(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Oga peter obi no need dat ur idea waiting peter obi need na make inec put his name and lp logo and d youths will do d needful thanks
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by MartinsD12(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
AlexReports:

Useless man , talking nonsense this is about labour party, this is about peter obi , we have all the states we need in all good we'll meaning Nigerians across the country who are tired of this sick poor leadership in Nigeria.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by swissgoldenpro2: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Very interesting article I must say
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Penti123: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Please! What is this man problem as regards Peter Obi. Face your baby who you called your wife and let Peter Obi be.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Minime10(f): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Guy I don't have the luxury of time to respond to incoherent blabbing in the name of comments.
Like I said, nobody is begging you to vote Peter Obi, alright, you can vote your Atiku & your Tinubu for all I care.
Mind you, Obi is not desperate of becoming a President, whether Obi wins or lose, he would have succeeded in making a BOLD Political Statement for future references. Our stands is that, they must be a clear departure from the old unproductive order. I know you belong to the past and that is why, you're seriously pain that, sooner or later, you're gonna lose relevance. So stick to your candidate and allow us to stick to ours.
On a final note, your disjointed arguments doesn't seems to me, nor suggest that you have any understanding about the issues under in discuss!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by InoGetJoy: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Truth, but unfortunately the obidient children will not agree.
Voting is controlled by the LGA/ward stakeholders under the directive of the state leaderships.
That's why a party that will win a polling unit is predicted based on the party of affiliation of the stakeholders there.
2023 go shock una. We'll witness a radical shift from the "norm"
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Femabol01: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
jumper524:
Peter Obi is a blessing to tinubu no doubt.
There's a reason presidential and senatorial election are held same day.
60% of voters are affiliated to one political party or individual.
Go and check previous results and you'll understand that whichever senator wins that ward, same applies to the presidential candidate of that party.
Na where Peter Obi loose out.
You understand politics! I'm learning politics from Tinubu.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by nkemjacob2(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2022
I am in control of myself state dont control me. By the way y re suppose to put structure in your family.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Ijoba85: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Did u just spew this trash?! How can the head function alone without the body? Obi should just win without minding those he's going to work with , right ? Let me tell you people , without having senators , house of reps members or others in your party , please tell me , how do you want to function and carry out your executive duties? Even when you have the political will to do so , without your own subordinates being on the same page as you , you can't do anything..Know this fact and know peace
onumadu:

Not necessarily true.
What makes 2023 totally unique is that the youths are only interested in the presidential election, and I won't be surprised if they just vote for Peter Obi and go home.
Is there any law against it? Nope.
Not saying that Labor has no plans to field formidable legislative candidates, but that won't sway the peoples' focus about electing a president they trust.
If there is a credible trust worthy legislative candidate under any party, he or she will still be voted for.
But you see these habitual thieves? Lai lai, they will not win this time.
One of them just got caught in London for organ harvesting.
All of them will bite the dust this time!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by xeleb(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Iceman2017:
Thank you Mr Ned. All I can say here is Mr Ned is partially becoming OBI-dient.

In coming months, some senators and house of representatives and assemblies that have integrity will decamp to Labour party and they will see those structures according to their analysis.

Any politician that joins labour party now must be of great integrity. Knowing the calibre of the person of Mr Obi.
The way we see things, Ned will soon move to Labour party too. Thank you once again for your advice. We OBI-dients appreciate you
. But already in the news some days ago , about 21 senators decamped, and none of them even considered Labour Party, 20 went to PDP, NNPP even had 1, what does that tell you... no serious and ambitious politician that want to win elections win considere Labour Party, that is fact... forget all this fake hope
... the man is saying the actual truth, and so people are condemning him , instead of thanking him ,
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Abohboy: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2022
xeleb:
. But already in the news some days ago , about 21 senators decamped, and none of them even considered Labour Party, 20 went to PDP, NNPP even had 1, what does that tell you... no serious and ambitious politician that want to win elections win considere Labour Party, that is fact... forget all this fake hope
... the man is saying the actual truth, and so people are condemning him , instead of thanking him ,

Senator in imo north decamped to Labour party so what are you lying for?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by kukoyi17226: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2022
VV...
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by risinghero(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2022
jumper524:
Peter Obi is a blessing to tinubu no doubt.
There's a reason presidential and senatorial election are held same day.
60% of voters are affiliated to one political party or individual.
Go and check previous results and you'll understand that whichever senator wins that ward, same applies to the presidential candidate of that party.
Na where Peter Obi loose out.
that can only happen where you have electorates who are not intelligent. I was an adhoc inec staff in kogi state in a town called mopamuro I rthink kogi west senatorial district... people voted apc for president pdp for senate and adc for reps. Unlike those days dey vote for only one party.. electorate are getting wise by d day and I can say 2023 election will be intersting
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by LaconicINC: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why are these people so interested in Peter Obi, that means they are obviously getting the heat that the narrative won't be same come 2023, ordinarily I expect them to see Peter Obi as in underdog
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by blazesam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wetin I the debate on? Ish

ponishah:

If you can't debate, stay mute.
Stop insulting people.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Missionaire: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
kolamilan:
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues." Fela Kuti (1979)
." Happy weekend efriends!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by BluntCrazeMan: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
AlexReports:

He should stop talking about Peter Obi, and about Peter Obi’s victory.
He should face his own personal and political Ambition and leave Peter alone.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Dorakay93(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
E be like say all those small girls puna wey u dey l*ck they intoxicate you.
U no go face front abi u wan collect??
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Richardxxx: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Our politicians should learn to stay away from each other's lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEFQDhp9olQ
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Amoo89: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kingspin:
We need a free and fair election first

Mumu.
Even APC was a new party before the general election.

Believe me, if Tinubu or Atiku etc support Peter Obi today, all of una go switch talks, come remember Obi deserves it.

So keep waiting for your lord or party fathers before you do the right thing.
Let’s use our head APC govern some states when they want to come to power the have senators. Abi which kind youth you be sef. We all went to school na
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
idu1:
There is where una obident illogical thinking comes to play. APC a new party?

Merger of ACN controlling Southwest, Buhari loving CPC of northwest, northeast and north central. Anpp and some portion Apga and this same labour party?

Obi cannot win presidential election no matter the noise.
Use una sense well for Nigeria to be liberated.

2015, a new party merged, for purpose of grabbing power, and an incumbent president lost the election for the first time in Nigeria.

So, whether Peter Obi win or not, do your voting first and do it right.

We can not continue to do the same thing all the time and expect development.

If Nigerians mean business and vote for the best candidate even INEC will have no choice.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President by jimcaddy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's my problem with Labour party. Politics has gone beyond Lagos and Abuja oh. They need to embark on aggressive campaign in the north, the east, the west. Where they can pick votes. They should also not forget the 25 percent votes in states they lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.