Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP (29536 Views)

Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by muykem: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Wike needs a very high political wisdom at this time around. He needs to assemble high power think tank for his decision. PDP leaders by their statements and actions showed that they have decided to annihilate Wike completely.

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by emmykk(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2022
szczescie:
They said I talk too much, let them leave me alone so that I will not talk too much.

If PDP win 2023 election let me bath naked. Wike will NEVER use his money, influence or anything to actively work for the victory of PDP in this election.

The best he will do is to sit down and look, he was really wronged for someone who kept the party alive to be so easily thrown away both as President and VP

The man has every right to feel wronged and to do as he pleases from here hence forth I do not think he will leave the party. But some of his men have left the party but are still loyal to him so I won’t be surprised if he too leaves but I doubt he will leave.

I also do not think it will be impossible for someone else like APC or LP to convince him to work for them, the fact that he is entertaining them says something.

The Wike of before would have Not entertained APC or Lp men even Buhari invite at Aso villa he didn’t use to honor because he didn’t want PDP to think his loyalty was in doubt

PDP messed up by losing Rivers + Bayelsa + edo votes as well as all the other states Wike was influencing their elections and voting patterns even at the expense of well established politicians like Dino Melaye let’s see if Votes from Adamawa and small sections of Delta will be enough for PDP to win 2023.

If wiked discovered that the chance of Tinubu winning is clearer he will port to APC because he need to be relevant after 2023.

Atiku himself ought to have visit him and his people and assured them of plans he have for them instead of sending bala Mohammed.
It is like insult to him.

Wike VPship would have sending a winning signal to all APC but rather okowa VPship still cast PDP strength to win the election to be in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by gadgethead: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
The issue for me is that, those who brought wike into politics used him because of his violent and uncompromising personality. Wike has now meandered his way to Abuja politics. But they want him to remain their consigliere but not the boss

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Naz34(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Lol

Yoruba people... I slapped one of you here in Bini yesterday and the imp.ran crying... See Tinubu will never rule this nation take it or leave it

Your tribe will never ever enter Aso rock again. HE Gov Obaseki doesn't support failures go and check history whoever the Bini people support will be victorious.

We are very Obidient take it or leave it

Lol, una too dey lie for this forum. Show us the pix or video of the person you slap . No come here dey deceive and disgrace your family lineage.
I go like see how deep your tears go rip off your soul and heart after 2023 presidential election sef.
U better go dey useful to your family first before you come here to display your foolishness , lies and deceit wey go ruin you o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by 7lives: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
szczescie:
They said I talk too much, let them leave me alone so that I will not talk too much.

If PDP win 2023 election let me bath naked. Wike will NEVER use his money, influence or anything to actively work for the victory of PDP in this election.

The best he will do is to sit down and look, he was really wronged for someone who kept the party alive to be so easily thrown away both as President and VP

The man has every right to feel wronged and to do as he pleases from here hence forth I do not think he will leave the party. But some of his men have left the party but are still loyal to him so I won’t be surprised if he too leaves but I doubt he will leave.

I also do not think it will be impossible for someone else like APC or LP to convince him to work for them, the fact that he is entertaining them says something.

The Wike of before would have Not entertained APC or Lp men even Buhari invite at Aso villa he didn’t use to honor because he didn’t want PDP to think his loyalty was in doubt

PDP messed up by losing Rivers + Bayelsa + edo votes as well as all the other states Wike was influencing their elections and voting patterns even at the expense of well established politicians like Dino Melaye let’s see if Votes from Adamawa and small sections of Delta will be enough for PDP to win 2023.

Wike will sink PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by 7lives: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Lol

Yoruba people... I slapped one of you here in Bini yesterday and the imp.ran crying... See Tinubu will never rule this nation take it or leave it

Your tribe will never ever enter Aso rock again. HE Gov Obaseki doesn't support failures go and check history whoever the Bini people support will be victorious.

But Tinubu already won the election na
No be by mouth nor by slap, the more you look, the less you'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by KingOfTheDamned: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
7lives:

I hear you
Wait and see
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Flier: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Mindlog:
He is like a raging bull, PDP should be concerned.
I don’t even know how Atiku will be able to talk face to face with Wike,he really betrayed him
Even after being recommended for VP by PDP Board ATIKU still snubbed him.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by 7lives: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

APC doesn't need Wike to bring votes to the APC, all he needs to do is just take votes away from the PDP in the SS to LB.
APC still wins.

You sabi the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by WOLEMENTO(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
People say I look like falz. Help me repost so it can go viral

Bobloco:
grin

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Dannyset(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I think he is just using his romance with APC and LP to negotiate some assurances from PDP. He will work for PDP and deliver for PDP. He has no choice.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

It depends on negotiations. If Tinubu picks up his phone and calls him, it is game over.

The most likely thing is, he will never defect, but he will give APC a free hand in the Presidential election. APC will come out with a huge number and that would destabilise the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Omoslim26: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I think he is just using his romance with APC and LP to negotiate some assurances from PDP. He will work for PDP and deliver for PDP. He has no choice.

Vote Apc again!! after all the evil they have bestowed upon this country angry
He be like se una no get the fear of God undecided

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by tonyson010(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2022
fvck:
Wike is going to be the smartest politician in history if he becomes Obidient

He will join soon.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by sukar886: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Golan007:
Wike should support Tinubu.

It's the most guaranteed outcome in any case.
For what
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by vastone(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Lol

[i][/i][b][/b] I believe you, Brotherly. We South-South Indigenes don't, won't Align with sore Pathetic Brown Roofed Ewedu Licking Parasites cum politicians no longer. A word is enough for..........
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by PasNina(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Suffer head no dey tire you? Tufia!
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Fiscus105(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
szczescie:

Atiku nailed his own coffin when he picked okowa, not even when party had recommended Wike.

Congratulations in advance for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Roysnickz: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

APC doesn't need Wike to bring votes to the APC, all he needs to do is just take votes away from the PDP in the SS to LB.
APC still wins.
How many votes do you think wike has on his own.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Fiscus105(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
7lives:

People will be comparing, tinubu with Atiku in term of political sagacity, while tinubu still consulting, Atiku pick political light weight gragra, foolishly thre away 2m votes

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Josh109: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2022
I sense frustration here, odegbe be calming down.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by deeva2: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2022
I just hope wike will not end up like irrelevant Fayose in pdp..

He shud play the card smartly and strategize like the father of strategist politic in Africa.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Josh109: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
sense frustration here, odegbe be calming down.
KingOfTheDamned:

Lol

I sense frustration here, odegbe be calming down.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by shunlet210: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Lol

who is this pls
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by NoToTerrorists: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Golan007:
Wike should support Tinubu.

It's the most guaranteed outcome in any case.
Says a member of Association of Drug dealers and Lagos touts Co-operation. Now you people are forcing transporters to buy Tinubu stickers otherwise they will be fined.. Shameless things.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by RosyIsBlessed: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
All of them wooing Wike because of Rivers State money.
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by WOLEMENTO(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Buy genuine land in Abuja at affordable price we currently running promo on the first 25 plot

gadgethead:
The issue for me is that, those who brought wike into politics used him because of his violent and uncompromising personality. Wike has now meandered his way to Abuja politics. But they want him to remain their consigliere but not the boss

Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Champele(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
HOW TO REVALIDATE YOUR VOTERS CARD AND TRANSFER YOUR POLLING UNIT ONLINE. HURRY UP!
WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaxTI0j0SvU
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by Josh109: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
shunlet210:

who is this pls
na one goat like that
Re: Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP by swissgoldenpro2: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
I think he might also be doing this to get leverage. Force the PDP to offer him a very juicy ministerial position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / FG Abandoned Electricity Turbines At Ikere Gorge Dam In Iseyin, Oyo Since 1982 / Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.