Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Need your Advise, Help!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need your Advise, Help!!! (381 Views)

Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / I Need Your Advise Please... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need your Advise, Help!!! by Screwcode1: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Need your Advise, Help!!! by KingOfTheDamned: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Stop spamming the forum!!!

Use all the money and stake 2 odds on bet9ja since you can't think on your own and want advise from total strangers... You are not sure if those advising are drug addicts or under the bridge junkies yet you want advise from us? You don't know if those to advise you have never run any successful business yet you want advise from strangers ?.
Since you won't have sense staje all the money on bet9ja angry
Re: Need your Advise, Help!!! by CrazyMan(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
If you have 4m cash with you, I wouldn't advice you to go into transportation business. High cost of fuel, engine oil, maintenance, police and agbero extortion, accidents (minor or major), insecurity...etc, would make it impossible to recover back your principal even after 2 years.

With that money, you can open a grocery store, as a graduate, you can advertise it on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp...etc. Use your knowledge as a graduate to further expand the business, like registering as a distributor with factories that produce most of the products you sell so as to buy at at a much discounted price and boost your profits.

Good luck.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Kick Off Your Side Hustle From Home In 2022 / Avoid These Things If You Want To Be Successful In Life / Five Sites For Entering & Inputting Data Work From Home Without Investment In Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.