Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE (264 Views)

Please Your Advice Is Needed / Macbook Users....please I Need Your Advice Immediately / Conputer Gurus... Advice Is Needed Plx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE by Chuks7807(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Good Morning Everyone... Hope y'all are good and I hope you have gotten your PVC?.

Going Straight to the point:

I have a HP mini 110 3007TU laptop which runs on windows 7 ultimate x32 bit and I wanted to install Xampp in it. After the successful installation, I tried opening the xampp control panel to start Apache and My SQL but the Apache refused to start and sent an error code saying: Api-ms-win-CRT-runtime l1 1 0.dll is missing from your computer. I watch some YouTube videos to get solutions to the problem and they all failed.

My Questions:

1. Does anyone know the solution to the problem?
2. Please recommend other alternatives for Xampp and your experience using them?
3. Lastly, can I upgrade the system to windows 8 or 10.

Thanks
Looking forward to see good and helpful answers.

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE by 23jerryking(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Chuks7807:
Good Morning Everyone... Hope y'all are good and I hope you have gotten your PVC?.

Going Straight to the point:

I have a HP mini 110 3007TU laptop which runs on windows 7 ultimate x32 bit and I wanted to install Xampp in it. After the successful installation, I tried opening the xampp control panel to start Apache and My SQL but the Apache refused to start and sent an error code saying: Api-ms-win-CRT-runtime l1 1 0.dll is missing from your computer. I watch some YouTube videos to get solutions to the problem and they all failed.

My Questions:

1. Does anyone know the solution to the problem?
2. Please recommend other alternatives for Xampp and your experience using them?
3. Lastly, can I upgrade the system to windows 8 or 10.

Thanks
Looking forward to see good and helpful answers.
Installing directx runtime environment should fix this, better still download the missing file individually, unzip it and place it on the program folder.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE by Chuks7807(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
23jerryking:
Installing directx runtime environment should fix this, better still download the missing file individually, unzip it and place it on the program folder.

Thank you very much for the suggestion....I will try it
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE by 23jerryking(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chuks7807:

Thank you very much for the suggestion....I will try it
Alright bro
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed HERE by SimeonOTC(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
download wamp.. it wont give you any issue

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated Graphics Gaming Laptop For 240k / Hp Probbok 11g1 Ee X360 Pentium 4gb 128gb Touch For Sale (100,000) / USA Standardization, Ultra Slim & Extra Clean Used Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.