Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tell Me About Yourself - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Me About Yourself (236 Views)

Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Novel / I Asked An A.I To Tell Me A Scary Story And This Is What I Got / Tell Me You Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me About Yourself by Olaniyan23: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2022
This is a question mostly asked by interviewers and hiring managers.

When you are asked this as a job seeker:
�You are not expected to tell them your life story.
�You are not expected to use a lot of "my or me".

The best way to answer this question is by:
⚫Make them know what you are good at,how successful you are at what you do.Ensure you don't show iota of pride when saying this. Be your best self.
⚫ Tell them about your strength,how you can maximize it for the betterment of the organisation. The hiring manager wants to know what it is in for him/her.
⚫Tell them how this aforementioned two (success and strength) will be of advantage to the situation of the organisation.

You cannot always get to put this together right in front of your interviewer. This is why you need to practice well. If need be,have it written down.

Found this helpful?.

Stay tuned for more.
I'm open to working as a content and copywriter.
Have a great weekend!.
�: Google images.
#fridayreads.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Exchanger For Payoneer And Skrill Funds / Call For Submission — 7th Chinua Achebe Poetry/essay Anthology / Part Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.