Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Proficient Article Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proficient Article Writers Needed (319 Views)

Proficient Article Writer Needed Asap. / Proficient Article Writer Needed Asap. / Article Writers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proficient Article Writers Needed by yemsyd(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Hello there!!!

We own an agency where we help writers monetise their skills. You get paid for doing what you love to do. What a juicy opportunity. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite your readers, this job is for you.

At the moment, we have slots for 2 good writers. So what do you have to do to get in? Send me an email about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly, your writing experience. The mail must contain JUST 1 WRITING SAMPLE of your best content.

Here are the basic information you need to know:

1. You will be paid #2 per word

2. Writers are paid on Mondays

3. You're expected to write 1k words or more per day.

4. You will have to go through an unpaid test write of 250 words.

Send your Cover letter and Sample to oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

P.S: We don't respond to cover letters without samples; the sample must be commercial content/ blog posts or niche articles. If you send an academic sample, we will not check it and not reach out to you. The only way to know your skills and experience is through your quality sample, so ensure it is your best work.

Regards,

Yemi

2 Likes

Re: Proficient Article Writers Needed by Raachukwu(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
I already sent you an email, sir
Re: Proficient Article Writers Needed by Wendy309: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Hello,

I sent you a mail applying for this position. I'm looking forward to your response. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant To The Vice Chairman (VC) / Sales Girl Needed Urgently / Jobhulu: Job Opening (customer Service)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.