Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine (918 Views)

Peanut Burger And Peanut Coating Machine / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / Hadassah's Peanut Burger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
We all know what peanut burger is and have tasted it in one way or the other..

It is one of the most popular snacks in Nigeria, eaten by most citizen.

Peanut burger business is also a very lucrative one which most families depend on for survival.

Now, during the process of producing this snacks, it involves energy, time, and of course, money.

In manual production, it involves the use of physical strength to shake a bowl while adding your wet and dry ingredients (coating) which in turn will definitely make you tired and expose your arms to danger which in turn, affect the shoulder on a long run.

In machine production, it manually involves you, pouring in your wet and dry ingredients to the pot while it rolls. Thereby removing the stress of shaking bowl completely. It also maximize your production and brings top notch smoothness.

Imagine coating just 3 paints of groundnut in a day manually, peanut coating machine gives you 35kg of coated peanut in one hour and in each of your coating process, you can cost up to one paint at once unlike manual shaking of bowl.

The good thing about this coating machine is that there is no form of risk at all, it increases production and as well properly cost your groundnut and makes it look smooth.

For people supplying peanuts to supermarkets and the likes, shaking of bowl should be a no-go-area for you because eventually, you will develop shoulder pain which doesn't go off easily.
I will be uploading a picture to show the peanut coating machine under this post and you can reach out to me through the number on my signature in case you want to purchase one.
Promo price is still 140k till the end of June. Grab yours today.
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by RealEzee(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Prismandaa:
We all know what peanut burger is and have tasted it in one way or the other..

It is one of the most popular snacks in Nigeria, eaten by most citizen.

Peanut burger business is also a very lucrative one which most families depend on for survival.

Now, during the process of producing this snacks, it involves energy, time, and of course, money.

In manual production, it involves the use of physical strength to shake a bowl while adding your wet and dry ingredients (coating) which in turn will definitely make you tired and expose your arms to danger which in turn, affect the shoulder on a long run.

In machine production, it manually involves you, pouring in your wet and dry ingredients to the pot while it rolls. Thereby removing the stress of shaking bowl completely. It also maximize your production and brings top notch smoothness.

Imagine coating just 3 paints of groundnut in a day manually, peanut coating machine gives you 35kg of coated peanut in one hour and in each of your coating process, you can cost up to one paint at once unlike manual shaking of bowl.

The good thing about this coating machine is that there is no form of risk at all, it increases production and as well properly cost your groundnut and makes it look smooth.

For people supplying peanuts to supermarkets and the likes, shaking of bowl should be a no-go-area for you because eventually, you will develop shoulder pain which doesn't go off easily.
I will be uploading a picture to show the peanut coating machine under this post and you can reach out to me through the number on my signature in case you want to purchase one.
Promo price is still 140k till the end of June. Grab yours today.
picture nko
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
RealEzee:
picture nko

I couldn't upload pics. There are reatircions. Kindly add me up on whatsapp and I will send them.
Number is on my signature
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Hello...

Peanut coating machine still goes for 140k till the end of this month.It coats one paint at once. Location is Lagos state and you can visit the workshop to pick buy one, pay online and we drliver to you or send someone across to verify for you if you are not in Lagos and you have anyone here. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Peanut coating machine still goes for 140k till the end of this month.It coats one paint at once. Location is Lagos state and you can visit the workshop to pick buy one, pay online and we drliver to you or send someone across to verify for you if you are not in Lagos and you have anyone here. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Book us via the number on my signature
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Promo end in two days time. Grab your peanut coating machine today...

Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Peanut coating machine goes for 170k but slightly negotiable. Location is Lagos and you can ask someone to confirm our workshop if you aren't in Lagos. check my signature for contact details.
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Check my signature for contact details to purchase your peanut coating machine
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Peanut coating machine goes for 170k but slightly negotiable. Location is Lagos and you can ask someone to confirm our workshop if you aren't in Lagos.
Check my signature for contact details
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
We are still taking orders for peanut coating machine.
Check my signature for contact details
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 4:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaa: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine by Prismandaaa(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
To purchase your peanut coating machine, chat or call the number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

A Home Based Business Modeled After Google / I Need Supplies Of Diesel (10-15 Tankers) To Abuja Weekly. / Be Careful How You List Names On Your Cell Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.