Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra (761 Views)

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Lagos State Water Corporation Office Vs Anambra Water Corporation Office Picture / Oshodi Bus Station Vs Anambra International Airport Terminal Building -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Eniitankorede: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Fertile State

A Youth: Sir, why're you supporting Tinubu? They said he has Lagos in his pockets. Peter Obi is the new Messiah...

Me: (smile, cut in) You were talking about your NYSC mobilisation earlier.

A Youth: Yes, sir, I'm expecting my call up letter, sir.

Me: Great! Let's talk about that, let's leave Tinubu and Obi to their fate.

A Youth: Yes, sir ...

Me: So, what did you say you want me to do?

A Youth: ... to help talk to your contact at NYSC to mobilize me to a fertile state.

Me: You're right on time, boy! I know just the person who can help us to process your mobilisation to Anambra Sta...

A Youth: Ah! Anambra? Ìlú àwon Íbò where dem dey stay at home every Monday? Is Anambra fertile for corpers?

Me: No doubt, boy! Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra and he has made the state 'fertile' for corpers�

A Youth: Emm..., Uncle, I... I'm not sure corpers can survive at Anambra o...

Me: Stop the joke joor! The same Anambra that new Messiah Obi governed is not fertile for corpers? You don't appear serious...

A Youth: Why not Lagos, sir?

Me: (feign shock) No 'sane' corper will want to get mobilised to Lagos that Tinubu has tucked into his pockets ���

A Youth: (dumbfounded)

Me: (walks away) Let me know when you've made up your mind about going to Anambra�

A Youth: God forbid!

(I looked back just in time to see the youth hitting his thumb and forefinger together over his head - ó tà'ka òsì dànù���).

Copyright: *

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Invictuse: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Very inspiring

45 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Sergio101(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Is that how low we have descended??

Now let's get facts clear because it seems Dumbo's are all roaming free of recent.

Attributing the glory of Lagos to Tinubu is like clearly attributing the Apex of Abuja to whatever ever leader that may assume to power if for instance the capital of Nigeria is later moved let say from Abuja to Porthhacourt.

By such, Abuja has been elevated because it's now the state capital and probably will have a set structure already even if the capital is relocated today.

In juxtaposition.....Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for more than 35yrs( Abuja is not yet up to 35). So anyone attributing the little greatness of Lagos to Tinubu is nothing but an Ignoramus.

Nuff said!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Sergio101(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Invictuse:
Very inspiring
Nothing inspiring here Mr man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Trash and Jargons.

That's why Northerners see you as trash and Igbos as contenders.

Name one agency a yoruba man heads in same Lagos...Customs ?immigration ?NYSC? same our Lagos ooo, FAAN nko?..Just name one. ..

channel your tears to the appropriate quarters..

Ask him if he will go to Gombe to do NYSC...?

Ask him if he will go to Owo ,Ondo for NYSC....

Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Factcheck0001: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Now let's get facts clear because it seems Dumbo's are all roaming free of recent.

Attributing the glory of Lagos to Tinubu is like clearly attributing the Apex of Abuja to whatever ever leader that may assume to power if for instance the capital of Nigeria is later moved let say from Abuja to Porthhacourt.

By such, Abuja has been elevated because it's now the state capital and probably will have a set structure already even if the capital is relocated today.

In juxtaposition.....Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for more than 35yrs( Abuja is not yet up to 35). So anyone attributing the little greatness of Lagos to Tinubu is nothing but an Ignoramus.

Nuff said!!
I am sure u ain’t even staying in south east
Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Factcheck0001: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Trash and Jargons.

Name one agency a yoruba man heads in same Lagos...Customs ?immigration ?NYSC? same our Lagos ooo, FAAN nko?..Just name one. ..

Rubbish
the op perfectly describe u with your moniker

Y oyeofikotun n not oyeofanambra

1 Like

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by MonkeyMods(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
I'm so surprised that after Tinubu won the ticket to APC he suddenly went into obscurity while Obi took centre stage

This can only be grace from God.

Get your PVCs guys, tell your neighbors to tell their neighbors. Tell your friends to tell their friends

Something different is about to happen...

1 Like

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
the op perfectly describe u with your moniker

Y oyeofikotun n not oyeofanambra

Indeed. Let us not even talk of the one's who wake daily in Abia and begin, before even brushing their teeth, cursing Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Lagos without so much as a sideways glance at Ikpeazu who is the main cause of their miserable existence.

Next month their hypocrical azz is on the way to same Lagos, permanently, after they have sold their family land to raise money. Shameless haters.

38 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. Let us not even talk of the one's who wake daily in Abia and begin, before even brushing their teeth, cursing Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Lagos without so much as a sideways glance at Ikpeazu who is the main cause of their miserable existence.

Next month their hypocrical azz is on the way to same Lagos, permanently, after they have sold their family land to raise money. Shameless haters.

Yorubas and Igbos...who sell family land pass?

hahahahahahah

we bought it all..

wailer
Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Trash
Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I'm so surprised that after Tinubu won the ticket to APC he suddenly went into obscurity while Obi took centre stage

This can only be grace from God.

Get your PVCs guys, tell your neighbors to tell their neighbors. Tell your friends to tell their friends

Something different is about to happen...

Lol. Tinubu knows that noise never wins elections because he has won many. Uncountable in fact.

He has made many governors, Senators, Reps etal and orchestrated Buhari's win in 2015 and 2019. He even retired Saraki from politics permanently with our former Senate President unable to recover since.

You expect such a political maestro to be in the gutter with the hopeless loser and coward called Obi? Or his asinine IPOB fans?

Tinubu and his team of winners are busy formulating winning strategies. They will leave the noise and propaganda to upstart Obi and his Obidient fans.

36 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Igimu jina sori
That shithole anambra is only fits for pigs
Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yorubas and Igbos...who sell family land pass?

hahahahahahah

we bought it all..

wailer

Unintelligent mofo, do you get the point at all?

Do you know any Yoruba selling their family land out of desperation to move to Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra as Igbos do to relocate to Lagos, Ogun and Oyo daily? Dumb mofo.

36 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by IamWonderful: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Trash and Jargons.

Rubbish
You mean Customs, immigration NYSC and FAAN are Lagos parastatals ? Or are talking about the same Owo that some Igbo drug lords went to kill igbos in the church

1 Like

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Invictuse:
Very inspiring

There is nothing inspiring in that rubbish article, only dum.b people will find it inspiring.

Lagos was the federal capital of Nigeria for 77 years, and has remained the economic capital since then. So why would anybody with brain try to make such senseless comparison with Anambra? Can you compare other places in Nigeria with Lagos and Abuja? Don't your brain tell you why?

Lagos would have been a far better place if Tinubu hasn't placed his leg on the neck of the city.

1 Like

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by princdebola201(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Nuff said!!
lagos was only capital for 33yrs 1960 to 1993, after power moved to abuja lagos was abadoned places like ikoyi,vi,ajah,lekki,had scanty houses covered with swamp, and thick bushes. Lagos govt kick started full infrastructural development in this axis from 1999 till date

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Igimu jina sori
That shithole anambra is only fits for pigs

Indeed. What people need to understand also is that Lagos and the SW is not about the physical alone.

It is also about the people who are of the amiable, sophisticated, accommodating, respectful, tolerant and generally pleasant variety you will struggle to find in the SE.

33 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by princdebola201(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Assetinvestor:

There is nothing inspiring in that rubbish article, only dum.b people will find it inspiring.

Lagos was the federal capital of Nigeria for 77 years, and has remained the economic capital since then. So why would anybody with brain try to make such senseless comparison with Anambra? Can you compare other places in Nigeria with Lagos and Abuja? Don't your brain tell you why?

Lagos would have been a far better place if Tinubu hasn't placed his leg on the neck of the city.
olodo lagos was a colony just like calabar,kogi,Kaduna e.t.c capital was moved to Lagos in 1960 till 1993 that's 33 years . abuja is about 30yrs old yet he can't meet up with Lagos yet.

28 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

Do you know any Yoruba selling their family land out of desperation to move to Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra as Igbos do to relocate to Lagos, Ogun and Oyo daily? Dumb mofo.

99% of Tinubu supporters are dum.b and senseless. So far Nigeria remains one county and still practices capitalism, any Nigerian who has the money can buy land any and invest. There is nothing poor bigots like you can do about it except to cry on social media.

If you don't want Igbos to be buying assets in Lagos, why not join Sunday Igboho and fight for Oduduwa republic so you can set your own rules have Lagos to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by helinues: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Nuff said!!

Stop struggling.

Thats down down X Up Run Y

grin

1 Like

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
princdebola201:
olodo lagos was a colony just like calabar,kogi,Kaduna e.t.c capital was moved to Lagos in 1960 till 1993 that's 33 years . abuja is about 30yrs old yet he can't meet up with Lagos yet.

If you're educated, then go and ask for refund because worse than illiterate!

Lagos was Nigeria's capital for 77 years including during the oil boom era. Go and ask educated people about the "Spanish Armada" off the coast of Lagos back then.

Abuja was a jungle as recent as 1993 but because Nigeria made it capital, it is now the most beautiful place in the country!

I didn't even see the part in bold before replying you, such an empty brain agbero, so Lagos became Nigeria's capital in 1960? You need help. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean Customs, immigration NYSC and FAAN are Lagos parastatals ? Or are talking about the same Owo that some Igbo drug lords went to kill igbos in the church

Wow. Igbos "only go to Lagos" indeed. Why are igbos such shameless liars and hypocrites who always get discredited by facts and reality?

Upon that, they never give their benefactors or hosts any peace or respect either. Abominable people.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by israelinvests: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Lagos was Nigeria's capital for 77 years including during the oil boom era. Go and ask educated people about the "Spanish Armada" off the coast of Lagos back then.

Abuja was a jungle as recent as 1993 but because Nigeria made it capital, it is now the most beautiful place in the country!

I didn't even see the part in bold before replying you, such an empty brain agbero, so Lagos became Nigeria's capital in 1960? You need help. SMH.
Bro n@ the guy correct ... Lagos was created in 1967 ... Abuja has been capital since 1976... It be came official in 1990... Lagos bebcame capital of Nigeria in 1960 .... Pls verify dis information baba
Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by princdebola201(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Lagos was officially known as capital in 1960. Even a quick google search will clear your doubt.

When Lagos was even a capital ,FG only develop just small fraction of the state. Places we glorify today
Vi,
Lekki
Ajah
Osborne
Ikeja
Aguda
E.t.c start to witnessed real development from 1999.

That stupid narrative that FG develop lagos is fallacy.
If FG invested the amount of resources they did in abuja to lagos, Tinubu,fashola,ambode,e.t.c will have little or Nothing to add than maintaining existing infrastructure left by FG

19 Likes

Re: Fertile State: Lagos Vs. Anambra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

ask Yewa and igangan residents...

they have sold it all and fled to benin republic

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Masari, Tinubu's Running Mate / SaharaReporters:Tinubu Jets Out To France to seek medical attention. / Buhari Dares Bandits, Others, Treks Home From Eid Prayer Ground In Daura (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.