Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: (823 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: by hitsales(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hello there,

My name's Uche Ikechukwu B. I was reading through the thread on Stock Investment News and Stocks traded on a daily basis on here when I fortunately stumbled on your write-up on Investment "advice" on stocks traded and viable ones to trade on and decided to post my request on here. I've been trying to get in touch with a reputable stockbroking firm so as to invest my earnings in the Stock exchange Industry but to no avail. Atleast, my searches has proven result and that's why Im writing you.

Anyway, I’ve been taking interest in Stock investment and I’ve been buying IPOs for long-term investments but my concern is buying Stocks for short investment just like buying and selling depending on quarterly increase of different stocks (i.e. penny and growth stocks). But my main problem in transacting this kind of business is getting a Broker. I hadn’t registered with any Broker and I just have to find a trusted person/stockbroking firm who will be able to help me out. Also, I am a low-income earner and would like to invest my earnings say between #25000 - #30000 or more on the said listed stocks and I’d like you to help me out with it. I know starting small requires discipline on investment and I believe as time goes on, I’d have more to invest when I start reaping the benefits. Please do not turn my request down and I’d be candidly happy if it been given your utmost consideration.

Yours truly,
Uche Ikechukwu Benson
0802 746 0192
miko_ik@yahoo.com
Re: Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: by wumfab(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
call 08056387855 for help

(1) (Reply)

U Need A Loan Without Collateral?read Dis!! / Distributor Needed Nationwide For Portable Solar Product / Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.