Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate (10104 Views)

Kano 2023: Ganduje Picks Nasir Gawuna As Successor / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by shortIGBOman: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
God may the crisis in APC continue and escalate till it's too late. Amen

So you know. IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Rebirth212: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
APC their problems these days is becoming something else...
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by IbadeHQ: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Knows121222:
Garri in cold weather. pls any help outta there to chop little..abeg

Seeking for assistance without your aza on display. Not that I'm giving u but that's how it should be.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by swissgoldenpro2: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wahala for them
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Olastep1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
The court should disqualify everyone of them
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Built2last: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

So you know. IGBO can never rule this Country.

Get a life sir. You are suffering from what you can't explain.

And if Igbo man doesn't rule Nigeria, it makes you better or does that make an Igbo man beg you for food.

The suffering is for all of you in that country.

You also know that before hunger will kill 10 Igbo men. It would have wiped off 300 of your lazy lousy men and women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by fergie001: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vicdom Ojuntana garfield1.....where do you think the pendulum will swing?

Personally, I don't think Sharada will win.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by famology(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 where have you guys been? Una contract don end?
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by garfield1: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

Hmmm.how is he going to prove that govt officials voted? It isl similar to alaibe vs dirill
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Ojuntana: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
God may the crisis in APC continue and escalate till it's too late. Amen

Open a thread for this and mention me pls
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by shortIGBOman: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:

And if Igbo man doesn't rule Nigeria, it makes you better or does that make an Igbo man beg you for food.

You also know that before hunger will kill 10 Igbo men. It would have wiped off 300 of your lazy lousy men and women.

Cry me a River.

Go and rule your Online Republic of BIAFRA.

Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by vicdom(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
fergie001:

Mtchewwwww.... He doesn't have a case.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by garfield1: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
vicdom:

Mtchewwwww.... He doesn't have a case.

I thought you will say otherwise.he seems more popular than gawuna
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by vicdom(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

I thought you will say otherwise.he seems more popular than gawuna
Gawuna is more popular than Sharada nah. It's only Gawuna that's likely to give Abba gida tough time, although Abba will still win.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by esther36: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
See pot calling kettle blackSee pot calling kettle black...
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Iykoto86(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Built2last:

Louder bro.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by CR777: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Make everybody rest jare grin angry grin grin

We know APC are good in rigging grin grin

No dey find wetin you no fi see....

Send me ur whatsapp here bro, I go copy and message u with my international number and u can delete the message here.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Rastaramsey(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
CR777:

Send me ur whatsapp here bro, I go copy and message u with my international number and u can delete the message here.

No worry
I go reply your email for night.
Re: Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate by Harryj12: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Make everybody rest jare grin angry grin grin

We know APC are good in rigging grin grin

No dey find wetin you no fi see....
which election have apc rigged. The only definition of rigging is when apc win an election. Its free and fair when apc loses

(1) (2) (Reply)

How N41m Tore Boko Haram Apart -qaqa / Breaking: Court Orders Dokpesi To Enter Defence In Alleged N2.1bn Fraud / APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.