Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photo Of David, The 15-year-old Boy Ike Ekweremadu, Took To The UK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of David, The 15-year-old Boy Ike Ekweremadu, Took To The UK (322 Views)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of David, The 15-year-old Boy Ike Ekweremadu, Took To The UK by trendysturvs(f): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is the alleged 15 year old taken to London with the former deputy senate president.

More - https://tsbnews.com/2022/06/photo-of-david-the-15-year-old-boy-ike-ekweremadu-took-to-the-uk/

Re: Photo Of David, The 15-year-old Boy Ike Ekweremadu, Took To The UK by nicho450(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
If it is true, I must say he is not looking like a 15-year-old.
Re: Photo Of David, The 15-year-old Boy Ike Ekweremadu, Took To The UK by WatchYourSix: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
nicho450:
If it is true, I must say he is not looking like a 15-year-old.

The senator can walk free from.this case...
First ..this nigga doesnt look fifteen...if lawyers can prove the boy lied about his age for financial gain and traveling abroad.. the senator will just hide under ignorance...

I hope he's 15 as he claims..

(1) (Reply)

Three Arrested For R@pe And Forceful Initiation Of A 15-year-old Girl To Cult Gr / Singer, Portable Bought A New House At His Home Town / Nigerian Makes History As Youngest Black Female commercial Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.