Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022 (131 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 25TH 2022

THEME: LEARN FROM YOUR SUBORDINATES

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, June 25, 2022) - LEARN FROM YOUR SUBORDINATES.

Prayer Points:

1. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul.

2. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

3. Father, please, put on me the spirit of humility to be able to learn from my subordinates in Jesus name.

4. Father, please, raise for me, godly subordinates that I can learn from in Jesus name.

5. Father, please, help me not to reject divine wisdom even when it is coming from my subordinates in Jesus name.

6. Father, please, give to me wonderful subordinates like Hur and Aaron that will continually lift my hands unto victory in Jesus name.

7. Father, please, help me to get every knowledge I need to get from my subordinates in order for me to reach goal in life in Jesus name.

8. Father, please, release upon me every knowledge I need to be unstoppable in Jesus name.

9. Father, please, let every day take me from one level of greatness to another in Jesus name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus name.

11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Abba, Father.... / If You Become God For 24 Hours, What Will You Do With The Power? / Don't Buy Guns- RCCG G.O Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.