Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... (852 Views)

I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! / Am Obidient But I Commend Tinubu For Having A Solid Manifesto / Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by helinues: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
The Obi's supporters claimed to be Obidient but they are Toxident instead.

They hardly engage in 4 conversations without throwing tantrum

According to them, if you are not supporting Obi, then you need your brain to be checked

Having contrary Opinions from them is a big goose bump which dey jawon lara je, you are automatically a threat to them.

The Obi that I know is a very gentle man, infact he has addressed the toxicity of his supporters once but I think he should do it properly this time cos his supporters are sending undecided voters away from him

Just watch them as how they are going to proof me right on this thread.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by deji17: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
They are hoodlums.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by colorsofrainbow: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu's slumdogs crying all over nairaland for the same person they claim has no relevance grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Factcheck0001: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

According to them, if you are not supporting Obi, then you need your brain to be checked

Having contrary Opinions from them is a big goose bump which dey jawon lara je, you are automatically a threat to them.

The Obi that I know is a very gentle man, infact he has addressed the toxicity of his supporters once but I think he should do it properly this time cos his supporters are sending undecided voters from him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
I am toxicated for peter obi go chop shit

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Tochitee(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ipob dunces supporting the Pandora thief will go back to their default burafuro settings after election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by mrvitalis(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

The Obi that I know is a very gentle man, infact he has addressed the toxicity of his supporters once but I think he should do it properly this time cos his supporters are sending undecided voters from him

I dare you to name one thing Peter Obi supporters do that tinubu supporters haven't done worse of ..I dare you

11 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Jennyjay283: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
We are know that there must be criticising, condemns and so on.
But we dont mind.
We stand on our group!
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
The funny thing is Tinubu supporters and Obi supporters are the same..

Anyone claiming different is just a delusional hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by helinues: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

I dare you to name one thing Peter Obi supporters do that tinubu supporters haven't done worse of ..I dare you

You and who?

Abeg carry your back and forth argument elsewhere

Where is Funkeeeeeeee self

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Karlovych: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin Vote for Tinubu while I'll flee the country with my family

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Afamsi: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ahmed Shehu M, is truly a malu for calling Peter Obi Ipob Candidate

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by PDJT: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
- Master helinues you seem to be opening many threads recently about Peter Obi. I hope you're still okay.

-Meanwhile, you still haven't answered my question on who is your current presidential candidate, since your candidate didn't spend enough dollars to buy APC delegates.

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by helinues: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
PDJT:
- Master helinues you seem to be opening many threads recently about Peter Obi. I hope you're still okay.

-Meanwhile, you still haven't answered my question on who is your current presidential candidate, since your candidate didn't spend enough dollars to buy APC delegates.

Please dont derail this thread

Read rule 1 properly'

Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by PDJT: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Please dont derail this thread

Read rule 1 properly'

Thank you

-When are you going to answer my question on who your current presidential candidate is?

-Secondly, how many more Peter Obi threads are you going to open before month end?

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by ottersberger(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

In a game of wits, who blinks first loses.
Oga, why you dey cry?. Isn't it clear they have defeated you in your own game?..

This is what Tinubu's media soldiers have been unleashing on other candidates ab initio. This is not PDP vs APC. This is a battle for the heart, soul, future, and well-being of millions of Nigeria's youths and their country.

The matter is beyond the usual emotional blackmail and whining. Get ready for battle jor, we never even start grin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by helinues: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
PDJT:

-When are you going to answer my question on who your current presidential candidate is?

-Secondly, how many more Peter Obi threads are you going to open before month end?

Create a thread for that and mention me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Mickykarim: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
deji17:
They are hoodlums.

And, mostly riff-raffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by BaddestQueen(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

The Obi that I know is a very gentle man, infact he has addressed the toxicity of his supporters once but I think he should do it properly this time cos his supporters are sending undecided voters away from him

is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by BaddestQueen(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
trying so hard to attach himself to Tinubu train after he grossly denied him.

Nairaland FFK
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Not an Obi supporter, but come now, do you expect Nigerians to vote for APC again, after seven years of minimal improvement.

The anger you see is anger borne out of disappointment in Nigeria and its leaders...which is a sign of the fact that there hasn't been much change.

I ain't supporting Obi, as he is part of the same old elite. But I am not surprised people see him as the hope.

Your party needs to change. Urgently. Or they won't win.
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by helinues: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

This is one of the typical Obi's supporters on this forum. He can never be coherent. Anything to derail threads or poke nose into other people's discussion is a bae to him

A moniker that is 1 month old but already following 80 + people, no be big time petty gossiping leading to trolling be that?

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by mradonis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brother stop talking rubbish. From waillers now u have change to obi supporters .tell us what ur candidate has to offer.
Me I no ready join Army with fake repentant Boko boys to chop corn.Agboda& casava I. The morning and then yam in the evening .
U won kill person with starch .
But pls is corn not the same thing as agbado.
Abi I no understand language again.
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Jostoman: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
We are Obediently following Peter Obi.
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by caesymore(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

I wonder how you believe a sane being would even think of voting another candidate than PO

I agree with you , your medullar needs proper introspection.

Obviously you are threat if you can't support the only credible candidate aboard.

We already have observed this quality amidst many more so buckle up we really don't need your half baked patronage OP .
With all due respect MIND YOUR BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by BaddestQueen(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

This is one of the typical Obi's supporters on this forum. He can never be coherent. Anything to derail threads or poke nose into other people's discussion is a bae to him

A moniker that is 1 month old but already following 80 + people, no be big time petty gossiping leading to trolling be that?

e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by ajekpaks(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
If Helinus never disgrace himself on top Peter Obi matter in a day him no dey sleep well at night...
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
This yeye OP gathering data analysis on peter obi supports mumu man
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by plaindealer: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Igbos look obedient to you?

7 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by specialmati(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

grin grin grin grin grin before now most of you touts and agbero always has the field day because sane Nigerians are gentle. But this time around na madness for madness any how una want it una go get it. Nigeria must move forward and your backward thinking zombies must join the reasonable Nigerians to push it forward.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi is really giving you a night mare.All your topics are Obi
Re: Obi's Supporters Claimed To Be Obidient But....... by helinues: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin before now most of you touts and agbero always has the field day because sane Nigerians are gentle. But this time around na madness for madness any how una want it una go get it. Nigeria must move forward and your backward thinking zombies must join the reasonable Nigerians to push it forward.

You know pdp now have cool members as those who have been toxic have left the party

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! / Nigerian Youths Call Out Tinubu In France / Tinubu Hope On To Gain From Tribalism, Ethnic And Religious Sentiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.