Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,868 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! (1374 Views)

Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by naza4life: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
TINUBU or Atiku might win not because they are the best candidate for the office or because the people love them.

But they might win because of that 5k.
The present administration has made it so bad that families can hardly feed.
Now imagine u are hungry the whole day and u find an opportunity to earn 5k without much stress, wont u grab it?.

This is the Nigeria we live in.
It pains my heart but hunger respect no man nor conscience ��
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by immortalcrown(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
You dey speak long grammar. Stupidity is simply the only reason. Only a stupid person will sacrifice 4 or 8 years for 5k.

naza4life:
I am sure you read the story of how Esau sold his birthright because of food
That is still happening today. Hunger makes people stupid It makes people reason with their stomach
What exactly is your point? Are you saying stupidity is not the reason people sell votes? Are you saying those who sell their votes are wise?

Totilopussylick:
Several Nigerians are same as you. Some can even sell their destiny for as low as 3k. Abi you don't forget anything can happen in naija
What do you mean? Your response to me is in comprehensive. No logical connection between your comment and mine. I do not why you quoted me.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by ezegold4we: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why can't Buhari and National assembly pass a bill to criminalize vote buying if really there's any atom of sincerity in this government against fight against corruption,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by naza4life: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
You dey speak long grammar. Stupidity is simply the only reason. Only a stupid person will sacrifice 4 or 8 years for 5k.

That is still happening today.

Hunger makes people stupid
It makes people reason with their stomach

1 Like

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by extralargehead(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pocket the money and vote the RIGHT candidate. It is our stolen money.
Nobody should talk about conscience here, where was their conscience when they looted the nation dry?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
naza4life:
TINUBU or Atiku might win not because they are the best candidate for the office or because the people love them.

Now imagine u are hungry the whole day and u find an opportunity to earn 5k without much stress, wont u grab it?.

Bros that's not the argument ...the argument right now is who is the best candidate on the ballot right now ...if your answer is Peter obi then support him

Those woman who take bribes are our mothers , fathers , uncles it's our duty to talk to them , especially between now and December when we see them for sallah and Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by naza4life: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezegold4we:
Why can't Buhari and National assembly pass a bill to criminalize vote buying if really there's any atom of sincerity in this government against fight against corruption,

If there should pass a bill against it
How would they get into the seat?

Come on, no one shoots a gun at his own foot.
Corruption is so deep rooted that not even the incoming administration can change it
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Totilopussylick(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

Several Nigerians are not as the same as you.

Some can even sell their destiny for as low as 3k.

Or have you forgotten everything is possible in naija
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by naza4life: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
extralargehead:
Pocket the money and vote the RIGHT candidate. It is our stolen money.
Nobody should talk about conscience here, where was their conscience when they looted the nation dry?

I like your reasoning
It's just like stealing a good and selling it back to the owner
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by naza4life: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Several Nigerians are same as you.

Some can even sell their destiny for as low as 3k.

Abi you don't forget anything can happen in naija

Na person dey go Zimbabwe go sell him toe

If Nigeria is good, what will Nigeria citizens be doing in a county that has 20 billion in a note?
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by immortalcrown(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Several Nigerians are same as you. Some can even sell their destiny for as low as 3k. Abi you don't forget anything can happen in naija
What do you mean? Your response to me is in comprehensive.
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by immortalcrown(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
naza4life:
That is still happening today. Hunger makes people stupid It makes people reason with their stomach
What exactly is your point? Are you saying stupidity is not the reason people sell votes? Are you saying those who sell their votes are wise?
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by WatchYourSix: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Im afraid for obi...i hope he can gather enough votes in south west to compete with atiku in the north..

Its likely the votes in the south as a whole will split between tinubu and and obi...
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Smithkafors(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obi will Win.... You should be more concerned about your candidate who will be too old and unable to stand up by the time he loses and wants to recontest

1 Share

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by donphilopus: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
Obi will Win.... You should be more concerned about your candidate who will be too old and unable to stand up by the time he loses and wants to recontest

Same way he won the PDP primaries. grin Dreamers.!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Cromagnon: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

What do you mean? Your response to me is in comprehensive. No logical connection between your comment and mine. I do not why you quoted me.
be like say hunger never gbab you before na in you think say you Sabi
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Cromagnon: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
naza4life:

Ergo they are the best candidate at that Point in time

Take responsibilit
Nobody did anything without Nigerians consent

You've had 60 yrs to enter farm
Not an excuse

crocodile tears
If it pained you you wouldn't entered farm
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by immortalcrown(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cromagnon:
Na mumu dey use because of hunger sell 4 years for 5k. Prove me wrong.
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Cromagnon: 2:50am On Jun 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na mumu dey use because of hunger sell 4 years for 5k. Prove me wrong.

Like I said
Hunger never gbab you so it's easy to pontificate on an overfed potbelly
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by WATCHOVER(m): 3:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Hunger is much in the land but obi is a movement he will win if igbos support him to the end
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Poiu11: 3:36am On Jun 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Hunger is much in the land but obi is a movement he will win if igbos support him to the end

so what you saying that he is an igbo candidate.. that other nigerian vote is not needed
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by WATCHOVER(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Poiu11:

so what you saying that he is an igbo candidate.. that other nigerian vote is not needed
no that is nt what i mean!, what am saying is that if the igbos elite gives him the maximum support like what other regions are giving to him he will be declared winner
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Poiu11: 2:52am On Jun 26, 2022
you have not seen this video before. the north will not vote for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Poiu11: 3:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Cromagnon:
hunger ke
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Cromagnon: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Poiu11:
hunger ke
yes o
Just pray your loyalty is never tested
Easy to talk cos you see food to eat daily
Many are not so privileged
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Poiu11: 3:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Cromagnon:
yes o
Just pray your loyalty is never tested
Easy to talk cos you see food to eat daily
Many are not so privileged
that a prayer
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by PapaHadum: 3:25am On Jul 04, 2022
naza4life:

Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Fibonacci88: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2022
naza4life:

Vote buying isn't enough to win you election. Not until recently we started seeing vote buying because the other ways of rigging such as ballot snatching, ballot stuffing and writing of results in collation centres have Been eliminated with the use of BVAC and electronic transmission of results. Vote buying is d last tool and plays more role in state elections. In a national election where there are millions of voters how many votes u go buy. Multiply 5k by let's say 10m that's almost 50bn. When u share dat money to different states to buy votes trust me the party agent go loot am. Anyone expecting to use vote buying to win the next election is in for a schocker.
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Obidient4life2: 4:15am On Jul 04, 2022
5k means much for people in the their region.
In Anambra election people openly rejected APCs money and they came a distant third in the election.
Re: The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! by Cromagnon: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Poiu11:
that a prayer
Prayer o
Proverb o
Parable o
Just pray it is never tested

(1) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ifelodun Lg(pics / This Is The Way Things Suppose To Be Among Us. / Count Us Out Of Your Callous Decision – Middle Belt Youths Tackle APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.