Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt (35251 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Antoeni(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wike now a Force to Identify with
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Azemighty(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Successlane: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rivers state money is for all.
Wike in charge of the ATM card and PIN
The hustle for everyone's cut is ON.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
9iceprince:
Am glad am A Runner up today on Nairaland ,…..when cement was sold for less than 500 naira not all Nigerians can afford to build a house back then,,.,.,Just pray no matter the economy of Nigeria you will never lack…,I must make It

Stop abusing am for I'm! This is irritating
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Lawalatm: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wike has the opportunity to redeem himself if he can convince Kwankwaso to deputize Obi...............Nigerians will respect him for who they trust him to be...... his former sins will be forgotten like it never happened....

This is a much greater glory than trying to substitute Obi the second time wink wink wink wink wink

Greatestttttt Wike!!!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Lawalatm: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wike has the opportunity to redeem himself if he can convince Kwankwaso to deputize Obi...............Nigerians will respect him for who they trust him to be...... his former sins will be forgotten like it never happened....

This is a much greater glory than trying to substitute Obi the second time wink wink wink wink wink

Greatestttttt Wike!!!

Crowwejihadist:
Wike telling him to become vice to Peter Obi,

I will be solidly behind you people, remember Peter visited him.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by IgOga(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kwankwanso -Wike will weaken Obi-Okupe and Atiku-Okowa......I can only see APC benefiting from this PDP splinter groups. It happened in Ekiti where PDP split into SDP and PDP and the result was APC victory
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Omodua(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I m so so sure my Ipob fellas will not want to do anything with the North.

Especially since the North is known for its Almajiri system and cow-like mentality.

Yes o...No alliance with North and its Almajiri system and cow-like mentality.
Well said!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Omodua(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
After Rivers Money

Wike might be a tout but Politicians know his money is needed

in 2014 Amaechi Buhari campaign DG Bank rolled Buhari, Donated Rivers state government governors jet and helicopter to convey Buhari across Nigeria for campaign but the drug Lord of Lagos claims he single-handedly made Buhari president.

You dey mind the Drug Lord of Lagos!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Omodua(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Benbellamor:
They say he talks too much
Now he is quiet Jéjé...while receiving guest
They're not comfortable
They Can't even plan for mobilization of how to win Elections ..osun at the corner.. APC already raised 60 man panel...

Must wike win election for you? While you can't think?
Somebody must get sense..man pass man
Shut it! APC will be surprised in the coming elections. Under APC, Nigeria's in a season of anomie and economic morass. Nobody wants to fraternise with APC. Get it right in your block head.
APC Yamutu!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Teenaira: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
MVLOX:
Wike don turn Influencer ooo

Wike my man. Another Jagaban in the making.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by FamTomx2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
eeetuk:

"However, it is not clear whether Mr Wike would be persuaded to dump the PDP too and be Mr Kwankwaso’s running mate."

Governor Nyesom Wike will be dumb to leave PDP to a party that has no chance of winning the president of Nigeria in a million years. And i mean no chance any of these small parties will ever win the presidency of Nigeria. In contrast, Atiku Abubakar has the best chance to win the presidency of Nigeria in 2023 because other political parties vying for the presidency, and including APC are just noise makers with their chance as small as 15%. And if Atiku Abubakar wins in 2023, governor Wike might get key ministry like petroleum or transportation.
Won't that be nice?

For your info, PDP died a natural death since 2015..so which other PDP are you talking about bawo??
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Omodua(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Even if Wike does not leave the PDP, he won't be fully committed in working for the party in the presidential election, he will only focus on the state election.

But he should work for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He is capable of leading Nigeria to greatness.

Jargaban Borgu

On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Work for which Tinubu? The man who helped install tyranny in the land and promoting Buhari's bogus ideals should be voted into power. I think you must be s joker and who is not abreast with history.
Go and sit down with your Tinubu!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Omodua(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:
A Dead Kwanwkaso is better than 100 Peter ObiTUARY. grin grin grin
You and your Kwankwaso are not Nigerians. As Fulani's, go to the Sahel to form your own country. Shari'a drunk people!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by Validated: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
dontro:
What happens to the much anticipated OBIdient Kwankwasiya movement?
Obi should return to PDP, Atiku could still substitute Obi for Okowa. Politics is a mattervof realignment. Obi cannot win presidential election the the Labour Party platform. It is as simple as that.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by swissgoldenpro2: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
What's the plan?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by AsawanaDgreat: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
All we want is a better Nigeria
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by CheapHomes1: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
sotall:
cool

Wike is the new political bride that every 2023 gladiator wants to be in his team.

Mr Wike's wisdom is about to be tested. If he is wise, he will stay put in PDP and reap from his hardwork of being a pillar in the party especially since 2015 when PDP lost the presidential election.

Wike should not be like Atiku whose impatience has made him a rolling stone jumping and prostituting from one political party to another. If Atiku had stayed with Goodluck and be patient, his political fortune will be better than it is now.

If Wike decides to be foolish and jumps into another party because of perceived gang ups and betrayal, he stands more to loose and it will be a case of a lion at home relocating to another place and becoming a dog.

Atiku foolishly thought that spending money was going to guarantee him a presidential ticket. It's easy to spend money you didn't really work for
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by CheapHomes1: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Omodua:
Work for which Tinubu? The man who helped install tyranny in the land and promoting Buhari's bogus ideals should be voted into power. I think you must be s joker and who is not abreast with history.
Go and sit down with your Tinubu!

You took your sword and pierced it into the heart of the matter
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by seunayantokun(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
The man like wahala sha?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by 9iceprince(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Donbabafx1:

Thanks Prof
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by 9iceprince(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Donbabafx1:

English isn’t my mother’s Language…I learnt it so if I made a mistake correction is allowed thanks SIR/MA
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by bizzibodi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kwankwaso should be VP to Obi it is not there turn.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Now it's so obvious that Wike is a political heavyweight, an important bride for all that are in need of a political marriage...he may have one foot on PDP, the reason other political parties are trying so hard to woo him to their side.

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by shortIGBOman: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Omodua:
You and your Kwankwaso are not Nigerians. As Fulani's, go to the Sahel to form your own country. Shari'a drunk people!

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by KOE1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
dontro:
What happens to the much anticipated OBIdient Kwankwasiya movement?

Igbos are yet to resolve to rule in Nigeria because they never seem to unite.

No Igbo man want to be a VP but President yet they refused the #tag Emilokan...lol
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by KOE1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmm

It's seems it's true that NNPP and Labour Party want to merge and Wike is expected to decamp to the new party.

Yesterday Peter Obi visited him now today Kwakwanso....

Seems the rumors were true

Rumor mongers...you did permutations in school then got certificate in BetNiger. Congratulations
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by shegz24(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
All these divisions and withdrawals in PDP favours APC
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by tfelicityk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Consultation upon consultation...
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt by OmoEpe(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Built2last:
After Rivers Money

Wike might be a tout but Politicians know his money is needed

in 2014 Amaechi Buhari campaign DG Bank rolled Buhari, Donated Rivers state government governors jet and helicopter to convey Buhari across Nigeria for campaign but the drug Lord of Lagos claims he single-handedly made Buhari president.

Get well soon. Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.