Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

A Closer Look At INEC Voters Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Closer Look At INEC Voters Registration (305 Views)

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Closer Look At INEC Voters Registration by derecho(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
INEC :THE UNWHOLESOME FRAUD HAS STARTED.

By Political Animal.

Dear @inecnigeria, Something is not adding up. Borno is ravaged by so much insecurity. As at last year, only 4 local govt had access to mobile network. How did Borno move from 6328 to 501,347 in space of 10months? The fact that it's online registrations makes it unbelievable!!
States that struggled to register candidates for WAEC are doing unbelievable numbers. How?? Remember the issues of electronic transfer of election results was vehemently opposed last year because of poor network in these states, how come they have network for online registration?

How is Borno state matching Lagos How? @inecnigeria? What are you guys cooking please? These figures don't add up. With the economic hardship, more people have moved to Lagos in the past 4-5years. How is Borno almost matching the numbers in Lagos for God’s sake .What's happening?
We have more smart phone users in Lagos state than any other state in this country.
We are talking about ONLINE REGISTRATION here.
How is Borno state matching Lagos state? @inec should explain.

It takes a certain level of education to be internet savvy. Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 5 year old how educationally less developed states have more online registered voters than say Lagos & Anambra, states with highest literacy level in Nigeria
It is unfortunate that many
southerners are working so hard for PVC registration offline and online but the states and their numbers remain low and embarrassing . But some states in the north where internet penetration is very low & less populated, have numbers by
@inecnigeria voter registration that keep going high..

This is the same bias, imbalance and injustice that made many Southerners loose hope in Nigeria.Nigeria will never see development if this mass corruption is encouraged.. We must stand up and start asking the right questions!
@inecnigeria pls explain this!

Rivers and bayelsa that are doing well in numbers, but if they tell you how much cash people are spending daily to bring people out for this registration.... You will almost run mad.

The unfortunate thing is that southern politicians who should be bringing this to the fore and mount pressure on INEC to offer explanations are very busy scrambling for VP role or struggling to be part of a government in 2023 that will never be in Nigeria again .Whether APC or PDP.

The "wholesome" fraud has begun. This is called cradle to grave type of fraud. No longer the half and full ballot snatching.
They Know the end game based on the “obedient movement “and have started sowing the seeds of rigging. They have started the journey for electoral fraud . That's what @inecnigeria is doing.
#inecstoptheonlineregistrationfraud
Re: A Closer Look At INEC Voters Registration by duro4chang(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
I live in Lagos, if I should tell the truth the political awareness in the north is high but low in Lagos. I know many people around me who careless about PVC. They do not even know about the ongoing registration. I force my wife to do hers some years back. She has never use it. During elections you will see northerners both old and young at the polling units but my people will not bother.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Is Not Owned By PDP – Tonto Dikeh Boasts / Hon Chijioke Edoga Emerged Labour Party Guber Candidate / 2023 Presidency: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Bola Tinubu’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.