Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON (14913 Views)

Waldrum Releases List Of Players For Olympic Qualifier Against South Africa / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
hopexter:

How you take come up with this kind thought for your own sisters wey wan go represent Our beloved NIGERIA For Afcon? Oga dem need to format your brain o grin grin

I didn’t say they shouldn’t represent Nigeria, at least they’re are not playing handball or tennis because their hands would be shaking like tinubu’s hands
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by adioolayi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gift Monday...nice one!
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by potland: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
rowland545:
This r old falcons....but they always deliver though...

But I will b rooting for south Africa...I love the way the girls looks...especially that there phat ass goal keeper
i remember her. She's white. She was in goal in 2018 WAFCON
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by potland: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:
The kind fingering these ones go dey do for night ehh, na aggressive violence
blöwjob or handjob?
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by potland: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
emmyluizzz:
all these female footballers will be aggressive in bed

I will like to f*CK one but a white one...their kpekus will be tight and gripping
can you lick pussy?
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by VEHINTOLAR: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Go for glory girls,it's all yours !
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
potland:
blöwjob or handjob?

They’ve specialties in both.

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
potland:
South Africa team look younger.
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Cmanforall: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
How! I can't believe it's just only 2 home-based players are invited. All these foreign coaches are killing our local league.
Got to know a foreign coach for Nigerian super falcons.
I think the local players are not financially wealthy to lobby their way in.
The foreign based can easily pay with $£€

Do you know any celebrity home-based female player? Or a home-based player dating a celebrity?
Without the adequate fund, it may he difficult to break into the corrupt system cry
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
nickyj19:
better pass man united squad undecided
No lies...

1 Like

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by lereinter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wow

Girls don dey go Europe wella

Abeg increase home base quota too now
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by rowland545(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
potland:
exactly...hope u saw what I saw
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by swissgoldenpro2: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good luck to them
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:

So if I say the truth my mind becomes dirty?

What will you say when I decide to lie??
You are lying already
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by MrBONE2(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
rowland545:
This r old falcons....but they always deliver though...

But I will b rooting for south Africa...I love the way the girls looks...especially that there phat ass goal keeper

grin
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by shadrach77: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
stuntman007:
There a certain Tony Payn in that list. Is she the daughter of 9ce's ex wife?
I was about to ask same question cry
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Abujaexpress: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
And including only one home based player? As it this bad for the women league in Nigeria?
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You are lying already

What if I say numerous dildos is in their midst, is it also a lie? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:
The kind fingering these ones go dey do for night ehh, na aggressive violence.

Even the coach will be overwhelmed
guy man, how you take sabi? Abi u don go before
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
bukky1994:
guy man, how you take sabi? Abi u don go before

If you’ve a lot of female friends and you’re are frequent at their apartments, you’ll end up suspecting ur wife with every of her female friends
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:

If you’ve a lot of female friends and you’re are frequent at their apartments, you’ll end up suspecting ur wife with every of her female friends
hmm I no get and I never marry
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
bukky1994:
hmm I no get and I never marry

The Lord is ur strength.
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by jargooflife912(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
No they are not related.... Toni Payne sister is also in the squad Nicole Payne
stuntman007:
There a certain Tony Payn in that list. Is she the daughter of 9ce's ex wife?
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jackfarrow:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

Drop ur link here
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by phemmyfour: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:
The Super Falcons have launched their hashtags for the Women's AFCON.

The hashtags are #WeCountOnYou
#GoingFor10
#SoarSuperFalcons

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TeCgYEVl_o

la decima.....let's go there

1 Like

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by natanyin: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Talk am again make I hear you!!!

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vivian ikechukwu omo unity senior high school
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:

The Lord is ur strength.
amen

1 Like

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by emmyluizzz: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
potland:
can you lick pussy?
I don't lick pussy I suck pussy ..I suck clean pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Day: Top Ten Super Falcons Players / Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded / "We're Satisfied With Third Place, Mikel Obi Played His Role" - Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.