Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Top 20 4th Of July Jokes Of All Time - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 20 4th Of July Jokes Of All Time (544 Views)

Jokes Of The Moment / Random Jokes Of The Week / Jokes Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 4th Of July Jokes Of All Time by humornama: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Everybody appreciates a healthy helping of jokes around the holidays. However, they cannot help but laugh out loud when the jokes are about the Fourth of July.
The United States of America was established on Fourth Of July, when American colonies won their independence from Great Britain. Since then, the day has traditionally been commemorated with celebrations, parades, and fireworks to bring the nation's citizens together. Federal holiday today. The holiday exists to honour the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. Gathering with family and friends and telling funny and clever jokes to lighten the atmosphere is the ideal way to commemorate this. A few funny Fourth of July jokes can never go wrong. So here are the best 4th of July jokes aggregated by us:

1. Whenever the dogs decide to have a 4th of July reunion, they choose to go for a bone-fire.
2. We went to the bbq party thrown by a family member on the 4th of July. I accidentally met my old school friend and she said, “Fancy meat-ing you here.”[
3. Since it’s the fourth of July, let’s indepen-dance the night away!
4. Battery and firework were arrested and one was charged while the other was lit off.
5. My great grandfather was a soldier and a patriot and in order to treat his wounds and scars, revo-lotion.
6. What is usually red, white, black and blue? Of course, it’s Uncle Sam falling down the stairs.
7. The food we ate on the 4th of July picnic was not that good. The barbecue was bad, but the sausages were the wurst.
8. When we had a school trip to an aviary on Independence Day, we noticed that the ducks were given a certain inalienable right. Turns out, they had a duckleration of independence.
9. The only bakery I loved at the 4th of July carnival was selling pastries with stars and stripes. Others were just un-pastry-otic.
10. While I was cleaning my house for the afternoon party, I decided to put all my old dolls against the grill. I was just making a barbie-que.
11. Everybody loves to party on the fourth of July. Well, after all, it is America’s birthday party.
Related: Best Fourth Of July Jokes
12. Since 1776, America has been sipping on liber-tea.
13. A number of people cracked up the liberty bell so they received a no-bell piece prize.
14. During the 4th of July party for dogs, one dog said to another, “Dear hot dog, you are really so barbie-cute.”
15. I placed a small picture of America in a locket this 4th of July. Now, it is truly in-da-pendant.
16. At our family reunion last Sunday, we had fun playing games and joking all night. The liberty bell joke that my aunt made cracked me up.
17. Good morning, classmates! I am America. I was born on July 4th, 1776.
18. Two of my friends were arguing over the position of the flag-bearer in the 4th of July parade. Well, as they say, the whole thing turned out to be pretty pat-riotic.
19. I’m sure the fireworks sales around the 4th of July must be booming.
20. Today, I’m feeling red, white, and blue all over.

(1) (Reply)

How T0 Make 25million Naira In Less Than 1 Month / Relatives / Donkollione Is Not A Man Of His Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.