Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Living The Double Lifestyle! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Living The Double Lifestyle! (227 Views)

Overthinking: The Double-edged Sword – Advantages And Disadvantages / Overthinking: The Double-edged Sword – Advantages And Disadvantages / How To Keep Up With Fitness Lifestyle When You Have Such A Busy Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Double Lifestyle! by AMumAndMore(f): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
✍� Pregnant? Ah! What do I eat? When do I eat? What should I do or not do?

Well! There are bunches of advice out there; Most of them are common sense, but others"News."

To have a healthy baby; You need first to take care of yourself and your unborn baby.
Pregnancy, for some, is a thing to enjoy and revel in while others practically have to endure the phase.

Regardless, if you're pregnant or trying to be, you should already be conversant with the basics of pregnancy. After all, you're not just looking after yourself; You're also looking out for your little one.

To ensure you have a smooth sailing ride; I've got some tips lined up to help you achieve a healthy preggy lifestyle.

https://amumandmore.com/healthy-lifestyle-during-pregnancy/

Dear Mamma,

Pregnancy comes with a truckload of Yay's and Nays.

What that means is; What you do or don't do during pregnancy will affect your baby.

So roll with the Yays and flee from the Nays

Hey Beautiful,

Got more tips for a healthy pregnancy? Please share in the comment section.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Health Insurance Providers In Nigeria: Where To Start Your Search / Fibroid Tea / Can Eating Ice Cream Increase Cholesterol Levels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.